The first time we meet. Part 1

Athena's POV

(Riinngg) my alarm clock goes off.
*yawn* why so early in the morning? I still want to sleep~~(Riinngg) there it goes again. My alarm clock better stop than snooze!! *sigh* (5:30am)

I got up and fixed my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I went downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I eat my breakfast and then brushed my teeth. Then I went up stairs to get dressed. I tied my long hair into a bun. I took my bag and phone then I went out to run some errands. I locked my door of course.

I'm new to the neighborhood. I just came in two days ago. I finished unpacking at the same time. Then I looked for a school yesterday. My 1st day of school is tomorrow. I just went to buy supplies for school. "Good morning miss Yui" I greeted to my landlady. She is tending her garden right now. "Of too school are we?" She asked with a smile. She is probably 40 years old now. "No, not yet. Class is not up till tomorrow" I stated while jerking out. "Ok then. Be careful" she said while waving goodbye. I did the same thing. (5:35am)

I went to a little pastry shop near home when I finished. Maybe I should work here sometimes? "Good morning. What can I get for you?" A waitress came and asked. She was very pretty. "Ohh. Forgive me. I would like a latte please" I stated. "I see. Are you willing to wait?" She asked and I just nodded Then she walked off to get my latte. No one is really up this morning. (5:41am) *sigh*

The waitress came back with my Latte. (Cling cling) the sound of a new customer getting in - meets my ears. "Good morning" the waitress greeted. The guy just ignored her. What a disrespectful ugly creature. Which is an irony. He is handsome.

He walk to my direction and stared at me. "Get out!" He commanded. It wasn't that loud. I just ignored him. "This is my seat woman" he is getting impatient. *sigh* I didn't want to piss him so I took my latte and sat somewhere else. He sat with an annoyed look and ordered something. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe sooner or later I'll wake up at the wrong side of my bed just because of him. *sigh* what a day. (5:48am)

After I finished my latte I took my shoulder bag and payed. "Thank you for coming" were the words I heard before I left. The guy from before left after I did. We were walking at the same speed at the same place. Is his house near by?

"Good morning" I greeted awkwardly. Though I know that his morning was not that good. "Humph..what so good this morning?" He asked. Clearly he is annoyed. Knew it. "Kid, I didn't know you were pissed but please don't make my day as bad as yours." I thought to myself. I just smiled till I got home.

But before I entered he grabbed my wrist. His grip was tight. "Uhh?.. excuse me?" I asked with complete confusion. What does he want now? "Lady, if you plan to leave your handkerchief don't leave it at my table" he stated with an emotionless voice while handing me, my handkerchief. He is not that bad. He is just stupid. "Uhh.. thank you" I thank him. But he just walked away. He is good when it comes to ignoring.

"What an idiot." Opps. I think I said that loud enough. He looked back with is cold eyes. Then he came storming to me. Now I'm dead. "Hey girl. Repeat what you just said." He commanded. With the same eyes. "I said.. you were handsome." I lied. Well.. I partly lied cuz he does look handsome. "Humm..?" He is not buying it. But tell him what. I can lie. "Sir. Is there a problem calling you handsome?" I stated with an emotionless glare. "Don't mess with me you scum!" He grabbed my hair aggressively. "Sir. That's not good" I stated mockingly. "Violence won't do" I continued. He was clearly pissed. But I was clearly hurt. My hair is still being pulled. I struggle for my hair.

"What are you doing Timothy!?!?" A familiar voice asked in disbelief and anger. Clearly scolding this man. Ohh.. miss Yui! He let go of my hair and walked away. "Ma'm Yui. Thank you." I thank her with a smile and she returns it. I didn't let a second past so I directly went inside my house(6:17am)

••••••••••••••••••••

This morning was epic. Or should I say stupid. My little home is small. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, a kitchen, living room and a dining room like every home has. •••••••••••(2:34pm)

I went outside to pick some apples. I have an apple tree in my backyard, together with a lemon tree. I had some berries on the front yard so I went to take some as well.... Guess who I saw

"Hey. Neighbor." He greeted with a smirk. "Uhh.. hey?" I greeted back. I was a little scared. But I can ignore too. So I did. I just hummed a song and kept collecting berries. He was just starting at me. *sigh* "Do you want one?" I suddenly asked. But he just shook his head. A little minutes later I was finished collecting berries. So I tried to go back in. I only tried though.

He held me wrist again. "Ugh.. what do you want now?" I asked annoyingly. He just smirks. He smirks a lot. I tried to flick his hands of but he was too strong. *sigh* "what do you want?" I asked with a calm voice. Then he surprisingly kissed the back of my hand. "You. I want you." He answered. Me? He wants me? Huh? Or is you a name. Is she Korean? Ugh.. I'm full of question marks right now. "Uhh?.. excuse me?" I asked in confusion. What can I do. I am confused.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I asked with disbelief. He just smirks. But after long, he started to laugh. What the fvck is funny now!? "What?" I asked with nothing but confusion.
C O N F U S I O N. confusion.

I managed to flick his hands off. I sighed in relief. Then I walked inside my house and ignored the weirdo outside. (2:41pm)

••••••••••••••••••••

It was already evening and I can't seem to get that guy off my nerves. I didn't want to go out cuz he might annoy my again. I wanted to calm down so I played a little guitar.••••••••
I really like music. It is my therapy. Nathan also likes music. I guess it is by blood. *sigh* (7:36pm)

I heard laughing outside my window. The voice was very familiar. Ohh no..
I went to my window to make sure... knew it! "What the fvck are you doing here!" I screamed. He just continued laughing. "Haha" I mocked. I closed my window aggressively and ignored. "You won't be able to ignore me now." He stated between laughter. Just what is talking about now!? The he took his phone(which I never noticed at first) Then he played a song. Wait!! No way!! "You rascal!! idiot!!" I screamed. He fvcking recorded my singing. "Know who you are up against." I stated. I think I know who I'm up against. I'm againts the stupid, idiotic, bull shit right in front of me!!

I jumped to the tree that he is on right now. I'm a bit athletic so, I can do it. "Impressed. Not bad" he stated in awe. And without him knowing,.. I took his phone and deleted the video, the voice record and the pictures. This guy can stalk very well. "Hey girl. Let go of that"He commanded. "I will. Here you go" I stated. I did what I was asked.•••
I dropped it off the tree, the big tree. "I did what I was asked" I said before going back inside. I'm sure he broke with his phone. I'm sure that he is mentally broken right now.
And I ignore. I was able to sleep soundly because of what I did just now. L O L.

Why did I delete my previous story? People said that it was wonderful but... I didn't like one chapter so I deleted the whole story. I'm a bad person right?
About the grammar issues. Sorry. And one question.
Why do people ask for votes?