I wake up in a bed, Jin's bed, I feel my head just as heavy as I was yesterday. Tiredness steaming from my eyes as I rub them with my hands. I yawn a little before slamming myself back on the bed, not ready to wake up, I close one eye and look for my phone with the other. I catch a glimpse at the clock placed on the wall right in front of me. 02:36 it read. I suddenly don't feel tired at all and sit straight up. I get out of bed knowing that the others are probably all asleep by now. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I must have slept for long enough. 

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I find stuff to make myself tea, and pour the boiling hot water into a big cup. After letting it cool down for a few minutes, I hear shuffling coming from the stairs. I look at the stairs and see a fluffy messed up hair and a yawning mouth coming my way. I smile, looking at the cute figure slowly making their way to me. They sit down in a chair and reach their hand out to me. They drag me in and sit me in their lap. "you smell nice," he says, leaning his head into my neck. "why are you up?" I hear being said with a muffled voice. I chuckle and lean my head back.

"I could ask you the same," I say, smiling to myself. "I couldn't go back to sleep, what about you?" I ask him. Some words came out, but I couldn't hear what he said. We sat there for some time, me sipping my tea while him being almost asleep. After taking the last sip of my tea, I put my mug down and turn to him. "We should go to sleep, you probably have something to do tomorrow," I say. I stand up with the boy still hugging me tight. We walk back to the couch and lay down. 

-----

"Don't you dare wake her up," Jin says, leaning against the doorframe. "I left a note saying we are out for half the day. I also asked her not to leave the apartment until I came back, now let's go or we will be late." They rush out the door, leaving me in a state of sleepiness. I am not willing to wake up yet, so I close my eyes, and I feel myself drifting away. 

I'm jolted awake by a loud sound outside of the house. I look around and see a note laying on the coffee table in front of me. 

We are out for most of the day.
I might be back around noon.
Don't break anything. 
-Jin

I pick up a remote that I am hoping is for the tv and push in the on the button. On tv, there is a show with lots of people sitting in front of an audience, and some of them are arguing with a person in the audience. When the camera is panning the panel of people, I can see two familiar faces. As I watch my friend on a tv show, I hear the door close. I don't take my eyes off the screen, and I feel someone wrap their shoulders around me before taking the remote out of my hands. The tv turns off, and I look up at the staring boy. "hey, I was watching that!" I say to him. 

"Not anymore. I don't like watching these things," he says, throwing the remote on the other end of the couch. He plops himself down beside me, making sure I can't turn the tv back on.

"Why were you on it, though?" He only scratches the back of his neck.

"Wanna know what we do exactly?" I nod and move, so I am facing him directly.

-C-