0.7

I get jolted awake by someone. My vision is still blurry, and my mind foggy, so I ignore what is happening around me. "Wanna join me in the studio today?" I hear someone saying, as I still feel like I am asleep, I ignore the person. "Venus, I'm talking to you," they say. 

"What?" I breathe out. The person laughs and sits down on top of my feet. When I finally clear my vision, Yoongi comes into view. Still a smile on his face, I sit up. "Did you say something? I am really tired," I say to him while rubbing my eyes. 

"Do you," he points at me, "want to join me in the studio today? I need new inspirations for writing." I grab his finger and shake my head yes. He stands up, trying to pull me with him. When I am standing, he starts walking out the door, most likely to let me get dressed. "You have 10 minutes to get ready," he says before closing the door. 

I walk down the stairs, almost slipping on my socks. Yoongi is by the door with his phone in hand waiting for me. "You still have 2 minutes to spare, use them wisely." I chuckle with him as I manage to slip my shoes on. We walk out the door and slip into a car. I get my phone out and send Jin a short text. 

PlanetVenus
Good morning sunshine
I am in the studio
with Yoongi today :)

When Yoongi had finally punched in his passcode, I looked around the room. The studio gives me a really comforting vibe. He sits down in his chair and spins around to me, he then motions towards the couch, and I sit down. "Welcome to the studio," he says before spinning around again to open up all of his stuff. 

"Thank you, but why are we here?" I say being confused about why I am here with him. He takes a minute before answering, almost like he is searching for the right answer. 

"I think it was mostly to get to know you better, and I am the most comfortable here," he says before grabbing his notebook and a pen, "plus I need to come up with lyrics and getting a new perspective helps." I nod along. "so tell me, do you having anything I can write about?"

I think about it for a minute. I am not sure how to word things without giving a hint to that I am not from here. "Umm, what about someone having to adjust to a new society or culture after being brought up in a different world," I say to him without looking him in the eyes. "Maybe they don't know how to communicate like others as they were isolated for a long time and are coming from a completely different place than most others." I think back to the first time I came to earth, as a child, it was really hard not knowing how anything worked and how to interact with people. 

Yoongi nodded along and made some sounds while writing stuff down in his notebook. "I'm guessing this is something you have personally experienced, I am not going to pry or ask any further unless you let me. Can I ask you more things about your past?" He says, looking at me. I nod my head, knowing where this conversation is going. Feeling like I can trust him, I fear how much I will tell him. 

-C-

With Venus // Kim Seokjin//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें