0.6

Waking up from a deep slumber feels quite nice but knowing that you still only slept for a few hours because of jetlag is awful. I look at the clock beside the bed I sleep in, it only reads 01:47. Knowing that my body will get tired in an hour or so, I get up and walk to the kitchen. As soon as I step onto the tiles in the kitchen, I feel as someone is right by me. Looking around, I see Yoongi taking off his jacket and hat in the other room and putting it away. Not knowing what to do I freeze, he comes my way without knowing that I am standing there only sporting a t-shirt and shorts. 

"Good evening to you, no sleep?" He whispers not sure how to keep his volume. 

"just woke up actually, how about you?" 

"I was in the studio, work best at night." He moves to the other side of the room before bidding goodnight. Just a second later he pops his head back in, "do you want me to wake up Jin? He wouldn't want you to be alone here." I only nod my head before he walks off again. 

After sitting in the kitchen for less than 10 minutes, a figure appears from the stairs. "What are you up to tonight?" He says to me, pulling me into a hug. Nuzzling his head into my neck and breathing slowly down it, I sense that he's still tired. 

"Just jetlag I think nothing new really. You should sleep though, I can tell that you are tired," I say my voice not rising above a whisper. He starts dragging me to the stairs, he goes really slowly, probably still half asleep. When he lays down on the bed, he makes space for two. I lay down in his arms, still not being tried. 

He places his head on top of my collarbones, where I can feel his breathing. "How is the family? I hope they are as proud of you as I am," he says almost whispering. I softly giggle, trying not to be too loud. I start telling him how Liz is doing as she is completing high school this year.  I start talking about how my parents are doing okay, or as that was the last I knew about from them. I don't really see them often, as all of us are really busy. After a few minutes, I can feel his breathing becoming heavier and his muscles easing up. I stopped talking, knowing he is asleep. I close my eyes, waiting for sleep to take me as well. 

-C-

p.s long time no see :)