"So when can I see you guys practising?" I say excitedly. Knowing that my best friend is a superstar now makes me feel proud of who he has become. His face crumbles into some sort of mess as he tries shaking it at the same time.

"No, not happening," he says, standing up. I stand up with him, but he turns around and walks out of the room. I throw an 'oh come on' in, but he continues to yell no out. He marches upstairs to his room and shuts the door before I can go in. I hear the door downstairs click open, and the other boys pile in. 

"Open up!" I yell to him while marching up the stairs and to his door. I only hear a muffled no, and I sense the boys behind me. "Jin, open the door," I yell while banging on the door. 

"What's happening here?" I hear one of the others asking me while standing a few feet away from me. 

"He isn't allowing me to come to see your practices probably because he is embarrassed or something," I tell them giving up on the banging. "meaning he's a dick." The boys look at me with shocked eyes like they haven't heard a girl curse before. I give them a look, and their faces change within seconds. 

"But why not? Jin?" Namjoon asks both him and me. I know Jin well enough to know that he is sitting against the door and could hear us clearly. "If he isn't inviting you I can. Care to join us for a practice tonight?" he says. Within seconds I can hear that Jin is up on his feet and walking away from the door. "He might be mad right now, but he has no control over it," he says before walking away with the two other boys who stayed for the whole conversation. I nod my head and move to open the door. I knock two times before opening the door completely. 

"Jin?" I see that Jin is sitting on his bed with his head in his lap and hands in his hair. "Jinnie?" His head turns to me, and he looks at me with longing eyes, almost pleading, his eyes are aching for an answer. "I don't have to go see you, I just really want to see it." I sit down on the floor in front of him. He doesn't say anything as he shies his face back into his hands. "Why don't you want me there?" I ask him taking his hand in mine, forcing him to look at me. 

"I don't want to," he whispers. "I am not good enough to let you see," he whispers again trying to look away from my eyes. I sigh.

"Jinnie, I know you are good enough for me to see. I just saw like 10 seconds on TV, and I can tell that all of you are truly great at dancing." he looks in my eyes and I sense fear and relieve. "Hug me," I say, knowing he needs a hug. In one swift move, he moves me onto his legs and grabs my waist tightly. He lays his head in the crook of my neck, and I can feel the hotness of his tears on my skin. I place my head on his neck and breath slowly. Knowing that my friend is this vulnerable to me is a relief but still scares me. 

I can hear rustling outside the door. Within seconds someone opens the door and shuts it again. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt that." Still not knowing who did that I let go of Jin and start going to the door. I open it lightly and see two of the boys standing there. "I was just saying it's time for our practice," says Jungkook not daring to look me in the eyes. "Sorry again for walking in, I should have knocked." 

-C-