14

me searching ;how to be a lollipophow to breathe

me searching ;
how to be a lollipop
how to breathe

another day out with felix, they talked about the woojin and chan situation. changbin didn't really care much about who chan dated, yet he did care about woojin's feelings.

"so binnie binnie. jisung and hyunjin are trying to figure out who brace face boy is. now you and I will be interrogating chan about him."

"alright, but what about woojin? what if chan tells him what we're up to?"

"don't worry binnie binnie, chan is a quiet guy. he doesn't like to say much."

"uh, so what are we gonna do about 'brace face' boy." changbin asked with curiosity. felix just giggled.

"we're gonna find him a new boyfriend! so then chan and woojin hyung can be together."

changbin gave an unpleased look. "that doesn't sound right. how about a different approach lix? the boy is younger than us and what if he gets his feelings hurt because of this."

felix's smile turned into a serious expression. "well..you're kinda right. but I don't know what to do! chan and woojin hyung and this boy are stuck in this love triangle!"

"does chan like woojin?"

felix shrugged, "I'm unsure. he talks about him sometimes but he's quite secretive."

"well, don't get yourself too overworked about this okay? we'll find out what's going on, don't worry alright."

felix cracked a little smile from his reassurance. "okay binnie..I just don't want anyone to get heartbroken."

"I know, but heartbreaks are normal."

"but I hate seeing people sad!" as he pouted.

changbin ruffled felix's hair to then pinch one of his cheeks, "don't we all? why don't we leave jisung and hyunjin to find the boy okay? and maybe we can go buy candy apples and have some smoothies alright."

felix's pout then disappeared, "okay binnie binnie. I hope they don't get mad cause we're slacking on our mission."

changbin shook his head and took a hold of felix's hand. "I think they'll understand. but I'll buy you that baby blue hat you were eyeing the other day. this can be a day just for us."

"o—okay binnie! so like a date!"

changbin nodded, squeezing his hand a bit harder. "just like a date lix."

____________
_______
w/ jisung & hyunjin

"how do you think it's going with changbin and felix?" hyunjin questioned, jisung just shrugged not giving a care.

"probably making out and not doing what they're told to do. but, is that braces boy here today?"

hyunjin nodded, "I found his snapchat and his location is telling me he's here. so he's gotta be around the mall somewhere."

"don't you got better things to do?" jisung asked, "not to be rude but I know you'd rather talk to seungmin or something."

"you're right, I would." hyunjin agreed, "let's go visit him. the adidas store is passing up."

"whatever, just make it quick."

walking past a couple stores, they entered. but hyunjin stopped in place, jisung who was right behind him bumped into his back. "what the hell man seriously you—"

"shush!"

hyunjin pushed jisung out the store, popping only his head back in he stared at the two boys. glaring at the younger, he gritted his teeth.

"what's going on dude. spill the tea!"

"braces boy straight ahead." hyunjin explained, jisung glanced into the shop. he saw seungmin and the boy talking happily together.

"you jealous?"

"n—no!"

seungmin then pinched the unknown boy's cheek. hyunjin clearly saw him say, 'cute!'

"you jealous now?" jisung teased, who then received a slap.

"s—shut up! god dammit why is this cutie stealing my boyfriend!"

jisung closed his eyes, trying to reassure the boy. "why don't you walk up to them before he leaves. they're probably just friends, don't freak out. don't pull something stupid— and he's gone." as jisung did a three-sixty hyunjin disappeared into the store.

jisung waddling after him, hyunjin arrived at the register in two seconds. greeting his boyfriend, he gave a fake smile towards the younger boy. "hey minnie, how's work going today?"

seungmin smiled, kissing hyunjin's cheek. "good! just talking to jeongin."

hyunjin's eyes widened, crossing his arms. he squinted his eyes and gave a little smile, "ohh~ jeongin, nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too..uh.."

"hyunjin, it's hyunjin. I'm seungmin's boyfriend."

"and I'm jisung!" jisung interrupted, waving to the boy.

"nice to meet you guys. I was just talking to minnie about something." as jeongin pointed to seungmin.

"m—minnie?" hyunjin stuttered, his right eye then twitching. "what was it about?..huh m—minnie."

"just school stuff. jeongin's still trying to get use to everything and all that."

jeongin nodded, "I didn't know high school would be so stressful!"

"well that's splendid. isn't it jisung!" hyunjin forced himself to smile, but jisung didn't say anything. "jisung!"

"oh, yeah! definitely stressful. haha.."

jeongin then pulled out his phone, receiving a text he sighed. "time to go, I'm meeting someone at the nike store so gotta run! bye minnie, bye jisungie, bye jinnie!"

jeongin running off, hyunjin banged his head onto the nearby counter. seungmin screeching, he immediately asked if he was okay.

"I'm okay.." hyunjin muttered, "minnie..you know how easily jealous I get.."

seungmin just giggled, "I know. it's somewhat funny seeing you all worked up."

"that's sadistic." jisung pursed his lips, furrowing a brow. "okay sorry.."

"so who is this jeongin. huh!" hyunjin interrogated. "w—what is he to you!"

seungmin put up his hands in defense, "a friend don't worry jinnie. we met at school and we haven't been talking that much so he came here. supposedly he has somewhere to be but he's too embarrassed to say."

"he was going to the nike store right?" jisung restates, "you think he's—?"

hyunjin nodded his head. "yup, I'll text changbin and felix to get over there. gotta run babe, I'll see you when your shift is done. love you! don't forget to eat okay!"

"oka—wah!" as seungmin was surprised with a kiss, seeing the two boys run out the store into the crowd. he shook his head from second hand embarrassment. "love you too dork.."