30

"did you just?" changbin questions, a little smile creeps on his face as he asks. "do you mind repeating yourself?"

"w-well..uh.." felix stutters. "I-I'm no.."

"you're no?" changbin asks with a little laugh, "come on, please lix?"

felix shakes his head, "no! it's embarassing..besides.."

"besides what?" changbin tilts his head as he doesn't understand, "is this the big secret that you were keeping from binnie binnie."

"no!.." felix retorts quickly, "actually..a part of it.."

"i'll tell you my big secret if you say yours." changbin persuades, felix bites his lip from anticipation. all he could think was, is this even a romantic way to confess?

"fine.." felix sighs, looking away from changbin. he scratches his arm and smiles cutely, "I-I really like you..I know this isn't romantic or sweet. not cliche like love simon or to the boys i loved before movie..I really like you a lot..binnie binnie.."

changbin listens, giving a wide grin from his response. he cups felix's cheeks, "guess it's my turn. I really like you too, princess."

felix can't help but blush from his words, feeling changbin's lips press against his. his eye's widen, but he kisses back without any hesitaiton. and jisung was right, you can feeling his tongue piercing when you kiss him.

bless the gods.

"now, may I ask what happened to my cute lix?"

felix shrugged, "told everyone he's dead. are you sad about that? I can still call you binnie binnie."

changbin shakes his head, "you can call me whatever, but can I call you one thing?"

felix nods his head, "as long as it's not hoe or bitch, i'm totally cool with anything. well you can call me bitch if we're playing around but-"

"my boyfriend." changbin finally cuts off, "I want us to be official."

felix freezes, boyfriend?

changbin getting worried as he doesn't get a response, he starts to sweat. rubbing the back of his neck, he lets out a harsh sigh. "If you didn't like me in that way then i'm sorry...guess I took everything the wrong way and-"

"BOYFRIEND! OF COURSE I'LL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT I WANTED TO BE THE ASKER NOT THE ASKIE THIS IS SO UNFAIR, BINNIE GOD YOU'RE SO SLICK HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY I WANT TO CHOKE YOU FROM TAKING THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY I HAD BUT I CAN JUST KISS YOU AGAIN!"

changbin laughs, ruffling his hair all he does is lean in towards felix. whispering softly into his ear, "then do it."

all felix does is smile, that's all he can do because the joy inside of him is bursting. "okay then, I will my binnie binnie."