19

thanks Wattpad for
not saving my chapter !!
had to write it all over again
:,)

"excuse me?" woojin gave chan a 'bitch what' look, "did you just say, our date?"

chan nodded, "yes I did, you know I'm into poly relationships right?"

woojin choked on air and backed away from the two boys. "what! you never told me that!" he then pointed to jeongin, "you! little one, do you even know what a poly relationship is?"

jeongin shrugged, "as long as I'm with channie I'm fine."

"look, I'm not here to play games. I'm tired, I don't wanna be one of your little play toys!"

as woojin tried to leave, chan grabbed his wrist pulling him back. "woojin..look. I'm really into you, but I'm into..jeongin as well. I know! it's silly but still—"

"chan, I just can't."

detaching chan's hand from his wrist. he walked away as quickly as possible. trying not to make a scene. jeongin who still clutched onto his plushie pouted, "channie..what about our date then?"

chan bit his lip, "how about we put the date on hold..let's put all of this on hold until I figure this out. I'm gonna go get him and you can go back to seungmin or whoever. alright?"

"alright channie..whatever floats your boat.."

chan rushing off, jeongin let out a loud sigh. walking away from his spot, he tightened his hold on his plushie. "stupid relationships are so complicated..."

_________
_____

"he what?" seungmin questioned, "wait wait..slow down! repeat please."

jeongin took in a breath, "channie is trying to date me and this other guy named woojin hyung and I don't know what to do! I just wanna be with channie without any problems but everything is so difficult!!" as he whined.

seungmin blinked, leaning in towards to jeongin he squinted his eyes a bit. "jeongin..say that guys name again.."

"woojin! I don't know his last name so don't ask me.."

seungmin only knew one woojin. his brother. kim woojin. seungmin giving a light smile, he nodded. "give me a minute, I need to call hyunjin I forgot we were going on a date but I need to cancel."

"alright.."

seungmin walking away from jeongin. he dialed woojin's number. his brother picking up quickly, before he could even speak he cut off the older boy.

"you didn't tell me you're messing with bang chan! the bang chan that is interested in jeongin!"

don't get all mad, I don't want anything to do with him.

"I'm mad because you didn't tell me. your own brother!"

because my love life isn't important. just go on and do whatever you were doing.

"of course it is! what's going on and why is chan going for you! i mean..there's nothing wrong with you but jeongin is too pure and innocent to get heartbroken!"

so it's okay if I get heartbroken? god seungmin I've liked chan since freshman year, known chan since middle school.

"but—"

don't but me, I'm going. if you need me I'll be home, if chan or anyone asks for me. say I don't want to talk. bye.

"woojin!"

beep! beep! beep!

seungmin running his fingers through his hair out of frustration. he put his hands on his hips and shook his head, "great. guess I'm gonna get my ass whooped once I get home."

going back to jeongin, he sat down next to the boy. "jeongin, how much do you like chan? actually, how did you meet him?"

"well..we met at the nike store. I was out shopping and needed new shoes, so when I went to pay he was my cashier. before he gave me my receipt he put his number on it and that's where it all started.." he explained slowly.

"I keep forgetting you're a freshman and he's..a senior.."

jeongin shrugged, "only a couple years. it won't matter in the future."

"will he be your future?" seungmin questioned hesitantly.

jeongin froze, pondering over the question. he couldn't help but shrug. "I—I don't know..I'm still waiting for channie's answer and what he wants to do."

seungmin patted his back, "it's okay. why don't you talk to that woojin guy. figure something out and you know, resolve this."

jeongin nodded, "I'll try..I don't want to loose channie..but I also want him to be happy."

seungmin smiled, "I know you don't want to loose him. but love is complicated right? so it won't always find its way so soon."