Longing,hatred and confusion............

Hi everyone........................

Thank you for your valuable votes and comments.....came back with a second shot.....lets go into it.......

In mehra mansion.........

                      abhi was shattered by the truth he comes to know by purab...and  then the meeting he had with king; he was completely ..broken..... ..how  can you fuggy.......how did you let someone to come in your life ....voh bhi itni jaldi.....and kiara......somewhere i felt you in kiara...but my dump mind didn't connect with you.....if kiara was my daughter .....how good it to be.....i know i did a mistake ,,......i only spoiled our life completely......but how you can fuggi......you always used to forgive me na now what happen to you.....did i hurt you so much.....that's why you forget me  and married him......

that's why you forget me  and married him

    but fuggi i can't digest this fact....i want to get you back in my life but...your bond with king become strong more with the birth of kiara.........kiara how can i face her after knowing she is king's daughter.......fuggi why did you do this to me...fuggi ....fuggi....

             aliya and tanu were hearing this by standing near the door

tanu ; i told you na...kiara is pragya's daughter......

aaliya ;shocked........so she is king's daughter....then why you are worrying like this.....if kiara is king's daughter how can pragya left them and come again with baiya.....

tanu ; iam not worrying at all.....

aaliya ; then go and sleep...why you are wasting your time on this.....half of your problems are over...when they left india the problem will solved completely......

tanu ; haan 

aaliya ; ok.....good night... iam going to sleep....

            good night damn it ....when she is here how can my nights become good...moreover the truth is killing me ...no one knows that kiara is abhi's daughter,,,,if they were here ...i cant sleep peacefully....and he .....even now also he is thinking about her only.....what will happen if he comes to know the truth...before that i have to do something...but how...i cant tell this to aaliya...because she will never be my side ...sometime she became senti...if she cant hate sunny how can she hate kiara ...that to knowing that she is her brother's daughter....i have to do something...yes....yes ....only he can ....lets go to him.....