Relating everything with her......

Hi everyone .......sorry for being late.....i am overwhelming with the responses i got from you all....i too missed you all.....thanking for making me happy with your love,votes and comments.....thank you one and all...for spending your valuable time by reading my stories......

Lets peep into it ..........

                What happens to me

                What happens to me.....why i am thinking this much.....everything is over  between us......for him he just moved on .....having a happy life with tanu.... if she is not good even now.....he may throw her out earlier....i have to do what king had said to me....just forget everything pragya...but how can i suniye,...i still cant live without the memories of you....that is only prompting me to lead my life...and your daughter...who is making me too hard being the copy of you......can't we be a family....suniye........tears rolled from her eyes......she tightly closes her eyes to sleep ....which is too far from her eyes to sleep peacefully.....

          In morning pragya was busy with kitchen chores....she made breakfast kiara and king as their wish.....she knows only in holidays they will enjoy their morning food....suddenly,..

king; pragya...

pragya ; haa... i am coming.....

king ; hey ..i have to go ...the organizer just now called me..i have to go there as he wants to confirm some formalities too.....

pragya ; ok ...you may go...but before that have  your breakfast.....i have prepared your favourites  too...

king ; wow .pragya ....you have this much time to prepare this  without being drowning in his memories

pragya ;  becomes sad and said .....you may go....

king ; just recalled what he said..so sorry pragya i wont told to hurt you....

pragya ; no ...no problem ..i will pack it for you....wait...

king ; in his mind what you have done ...look she became sad again....i always wants her to be happy....but i am only making her sad......pity for her fate....she cant come out from the past.....cant able to live the present happily.....by that time pragya came there and give him the box ...

pragya ; don't forget.....to have this...

king ; sure ...shall i make a move

pragya ; wait.....did you informed kiara that you are going .....

king ; no...she is sleeping now....tell her later....

pragya ; ok 

king ; bye pragya ,,.....

                     The screen shifts to nikhil's house

nikhil ; wow...wow..nikhil.....you got your luck once again ....what good i have done in my previous birth..as i am getting blesses fro god continuously....again tanu......wow...i missed her once....but now i am going to have her again i my life....that also being the wife of the great rockstar......how fool he was....he just wasted his life himself....,anyhow i am going to have my lady with huge money too......