Epilogue

Hi all.......i never thought to write an epilogue and it is new for me to write like this.....but i did it all for my friend......she asked me to write this...........hope you all like this...do vote and comment.....if you do so i will get to know how good i am in this .......thank you for all who commented and voted and thank you for all the regular readers for giving your precious time for my writings........

So without much blabbering, lets get into it.............

In xxx mall.................

disha ; di.....where do you lost......

where do you lost

pragya ; haan.......voh.....no disha .........nothing.......i am here only......

aaliya ; else about whom disha.....still her mind and soul is in our home only.......

pragya ; nothing like that aaliya......i was just looking outside......

aaliya ; so you were looking out only hey na....then how come you to don't know about this too  that we reached the mall before ten minutes itself.....

pragya ; what......

disha ; haan di......we reached here and waiting for you to get down from your dream and car.....

pragya ; ufff......sorry guys......i just forget that.....

aaliya ; that is what we too said.....you are not here....

pragya ; nothing like that.....now come fast......

pragya went fast alone to the front where aaliya and disha  stood near the car.....sensing that they were not following her she just turned to see them......

pragya ; so you both going to stay like this......do you have any idea about purchasing........i told you na i don't have much time to spend with......

aaliya ; no worries babhi its  just only for five hours not more.......

pragya ; what........she opens her mouth wide........what you are going to do with these hours.....

aaliya ; bhabi its for wedding ....not for picnic that we can buy anything we see ....wont it take  much time ...actually i need some more but  for you only i somehow reduced within 5 hours.....come on now ...i am not ready to waste a second from that.....