Their unknown bond..........

Hi friends...nice to meet you again.........thank you all you valuable comments and love......

Lets go to our story......

Yes...tanu you did it....wow.....so happy today ...i made my first enemy out from the world.....today i can sleep peacefully.....

fb starts

tanu reached the mall followed by abhi....she is shocked to see both abhi and pragya together.....she cant digest this....how dare she is...don't she had any shame to talk him like this...i hardly made abhi with me...but she is again trying to snatch him from me...how can i allow this....when she moves aside she found kiara is coming towards pragya ...oh no ...she is also coming i don't want them meet as a family...she found an under working board infront of lift took it aside and called a girl to inform kiara that her mother was in downstairs..and make her to go inside to the lift......

fb ends

tanu ; you made it girl.....whether she dies or not....it will be difficult for a child to hold breath as that much time...she will be die only...let me go for a shower....she went inside of her washroom.....

her mobile rings.......by hearing this aaliya reached tanu's room....

aaliya ;shocked to see nikhil name on her phone....the call was from nikhil.....she took the phone...

nikhil ; hey jaan whats up.....how was your day.....you will be happy only na.....i know you will....but tanu darling...don't be so happy.....kiara is safe only....shocked know.........yeah baby she is safe only....pragya saved her.....i know you are thinking how do i knows this only na....arey when you give me an assignment to kill them i have to follow them each and every second na .....and you too ,,,,,,you are my jaan na  that's why...i know you are peak on anger.....don't want to hear your bashing...... i am just cutting......

aaliya ; keeps down tanu's phone.....what....she again having contact with him...how dare she....she promised me that she will never call him again....but their relation seems to be close again ...and why she tries to kill them ....pragya had moved on na.....then why she wants her to be killed.....and kiara......bhai will hate pragya more if he comes to know kiara that she is king's daughter ....but why tanu tries to kill her......wait...wait...is that anything goes apart from my knowledge.....i want to find it out...tanu is going worse day by day ..she is behaving weird with my family....if she again played i wont leave her.....

tanu ; comes out from washroom........hey aaliya...when did you came....

aaliya ; just now only.......how was your day.....

tanu ; so happy aaliya......

aaliya ; may i know the reason .......

tanu ; nothing serious aaliya.......she stammers ...voh ...voh.....i feel like tired ......let me take rest....we will talk tomorrow.....

aaliya ;okay ........she comes out from her room with so much confusion.......

In xxx hospital

pragya rushes to the doctor......

dr.jothi ; hey pragya you came here ...i was just started to leave......lets go...

pragya ; no jothi....i want to talk to you....and this is my daughter  kiara.......

jothi ; what ...yours daughter...how cute,,,.....she is exactly look like you....

pragya ; we were went to the shopping mall....where she was  strucked in the  lift...

jothi ; what.....is she okay now....