Finally our family........

Hi guys.....do you remember this story dears.....actually it is its last part.....thank you for all those who commented and voted......

I am really very happy to see you all with this story......hope you all like it......

Thank you once again all........

And one more dears i took some dialogues from real kkb for this...because it suits well for my story...so only........i think you wont bother about that.....

Lets get into the story........

After getting discharge from the hospital ....abhi decides to take pragya  to mehra mansion where king too asked her to go there and told her that he will also come there with their luggage.....pragya agreed with them....now pragya and abhi moving to mehra mansion in abhi's  car....

now pragya and abhi moving to mehra mansion in abhi's  car

They both remain silence for all the way

They both remain silence for all the way...and were looking at different direction but their faces shows the relief that they are one now.....after a lot struggle and  bad things...they are together now......without saying it they both assures each other that nothing is going to separate them after this all.....

Later abhi decided to break the silence.....

Abhi ; sorry.....

Pragya ;sorry..... for what.......

Abhi ;i know ,i did a lot to hurt you....but this sorry is for hurting  your leg....

Pragya ; for that.....that is why i am now sitting near you...else i will be in tanu's place....i have to  thank you for this....you saved me...as you did before.....

Abhi ; you too.....

Pragya smiled at him......and turns her face......

Abhi :do you know...how kiara comes to know about this....

Pragya ; maybe Mr.king told this to her.....except that the chances are very low.....

Abhi ; yeah...i think so....

Pragya ; she needs some more time to adjust with everything...it is not easy for her ....she is a kid now...i think we haven't tell her anything  what was happened in our past....it may hurt her.....i will manage her by saying anything......you just keep up that....though she is happy with you...she liked king too a lot....she cant stay without him too....if we forced her it will complicated everything.... lets give her some time...slowly she will come out from that........