A Step For Our Reunion

Hi everyone....i am back with a new shot...............thank you for all your love and support you have given me .......for my previous shot.........it means a lot to me.......thank you all.......................

king ;  melvin .......

melvin; yes sir.........

king ; ....melvin .....one coffee for me........where is pragya......

melvin ; she is not in home sir......

king ; where did she gone.....did anyone came here.....

melvin; no sir...i don't know......when i was back from market no one is here sir......

king ; acha ...seems that she has gone to school to pick kiara.....you can go now and bring it fast.......

melvin; okay sir.......

king ; don't know how she feels now..... i lied abhi that pragya too wants to come with me....hope my lie wont make them to go far again...i just wanted to know their present state of their relation......i know they both loves each other....but wont confirm it soon.....its their own style .....don't know how these all going to be end .....all i wanted is that they too has to be happy with their union....arey i forget my princess ......wants to see them happy.....that's all...... then flight to london.........my home land......miss you london......and coming........

melvin ; sir your coffee.......

king ; haan.......melvin i wants to sleep now inform pragya when she come......

melvin; sure sir.......

Two hours later.......

King ; came to the hall and seated on the sofa......

melvin ; sir you woke up ???

king ; haan.....'

melvin ; what i have to prepare  for dinner ???

king ; why you are asking me ......pragya hey na she will tell you.......

melvin; she didn't came yet......

king ; what ...its 6 .30 where did they gone then........i will call her.......damn it its not reachable.......how will i found her now.....surely abhi will know about her whereabouts.....will call him......he dialed his number but he didn't pick it up... ..shit......he is not answering my calls........again again....abhi please answer me......

.........what happen to him now.....why he is not answering my calls....did they fought again.....oh god what i did today....instead of clearing everything i only started their quarrel......i know surely she gets hurt again......will she do the same that she did at last time when i met her first....no its cant happen....i have to search her,.....before that i wants to know whether kiara was with her or not.......lets call her teacher,.......he dialed her number.......

king ; hello mam....i am kiara's father..........

teacher ; haan......why didn't she came today ????she had an exam today.......

king ; what .....she didn't came......

teacher ; yes ....don't you know.......

king ; no......her mother took her to school.....

teacher ; but she was absent today......

king ; okay madam........thank you....he calls melvin with full force .....he was tensed already...... now he is sweating badly as his mind warns him that something has happened to them.....melvin.....