Thanking note....

Hi all ....how are you all.....hope you all are good....due to some reasons i couldn't be regular on watty in these days....so missed many of my favorite stories  updates and failed to write mine too.....i will be back with frequent updates and be your all regular reader too.......

i will be back with frequent updates and be your all regular reader too

About this story Our reunion as a family was really close to my heart....i thought to write it as an one shot but it has crossed nearly ten updates.....i can't believe this.......i get nice response from you all.....i never thought like this ........i got many friends too from here.....so excited with this tremendous love you all have given for me...........

I was not a good writer and a reader......but now i don't know about my writing but as a reader i have improved a lot....one of my uncle used to say me to read as much you can....will grasp everything from that...so only i started  to read novels....one day i get to know about this watty....i love abhigya a lot....their sizlling chemistry drags me here .....at first i was hesitated to give comments  but now i have changed a lot....don't know about my commenting session too......hope i didn't hurt you with that...if i did forgive me dears.....

And finally i have completed my second story.....thank you...... thank you ......thank you for accepting me and my stories.....a big thanks from my side to all.....thank you so much...... for the love and support .....do continue dears.....will be back with my updates.....thank you once again all......

   The current track of kkb is screwing us,isn't it ??

It is only wattpad that cooling me down with all your amazing stories......as all are my favorites  not able to specify anyone....to all the writers ,you all are doing a great job these days, do continue it dears......eagerly waiting to see your amazing stories too.............

Once again....big THANK YOU.....................

Chinnu