Something is stopping me........

Hi everyone i came with another shot.....hope you all like it.....thank you for your precious votes and comments..............

without wasting much time lets get into the story.........

Abhi and king at concert meeting............

king ; so whats your plan abhi.....i mean what next ????

abhi ;abhi can sense the pride in his voice that he has something precious......which abhi loses because of his foolishness......what you are asking for ???

king ; i am asking about your concert plans

king ; i am asking about your concert plans......you will get more fame and name by this concert na...so your popularity will be increase right.......

abhi ; there is no doubt in that.....this is going to upgrade my popularity....

king ; so your wife will be happy na.....she wants this rockstar much famed abhi than normal abhi na.....

abhi ; senses that he is going to talk about pragya....though he never loves tanu he don't wants to show that to him..... wife will be happy if their husband got more fame.....

king ; but your pragya not like that na,,....

abhi ; looks at him ......he don't know what he feels now,,,he felt little happiness by hearing YOURS PRAGYA that be from king's mouth.....

kig ; sorry mine.....

abhi ; hates this word .......voh...voh....haan seems to be.....

king ; okay leave it.....we were returnig after this....

abhi ; where ....

king ; where means from where we were came......i mean london...

abhi ; what shockingly......

king ; what abhi......do you have any problem.....

abhi ; no ...i was thiking about kiara.....you know na....we were became close na within this shhot time....

king ; haan...you are missing only her......

abhi ; hardily answers....haan the who is left here.....

king ; what will i do abhi....she has to be with me na....where was i my WIFE and daughter will be there na......

abhi; he hates his stressing word wife...but he has to accept this because that is truth .....

king ; pragya too wants to go there....

abhi ; literally hates this too...on one side he was sad because pragya too wants to go far from him...and another one he cant let her to go....he cant live without her presence...he knows very well that they will ever meet again like this......

he hardily composes himself to stay steady infrot of him.......he knows very well that his words affecting him badly.... and  its difficult for him to prove him that his words are not hurting him...so he excused himself......