bonus 1

a/n: the events here take place before the epilogue.

also, a very long bonus chapter hahaha; your hearts might ache because of Jeno, disclaimer!

"Hey, have you guys heard? a new boy's transferring over, and he's apparently going to be in our class," Jeno pulls out a chair and sits on it, facing the two of us.

"I'm kinda curious who he is. Besides, we rarely get anyone transferring in the middle of a school term." Jeno adds.

"Huh, really?" Jaemin raises a brow, his arm propping his head up. "Well, it doesn't really matter to me since i'm not from your class." He shrugs.

________________________

"Everyone, please put your hands together for our new classmate, Park Woosung." My homeroom teacher introduces the new face in our class.

"You may take a seat beside jung min hye over there," She gestures towards the empty seat beside me. it had been empty ever since my former seat mate transferred.

"Ah, and Ms Jung? If you don't mind, please show the new student around later during recess." The teacher informs before packing her worksheets and left the classroom.

Woosung then walks towards me and takes his seat.

"Hey there. Min Hye, right?" he smiles cheekily and I nod.

"Great, nice to meet you. I'm lucky to have such a pretty girl like you as my seat mate." He winks, and I unconsciously cock a brow.

Umm....talk about a flirt....and I'm supposed to take him around school later?

I laugh awkwardly and returned my attention to the math teacher who was walking into the class right now.

I spy Jeno who was sitting in front of me turn his head back a little to glance at me with a frown. It seemed like he heard what the Woosung guy said.

After that, nothing much really happened and math class passed in a flash, and finally, it was recess.

Woosung gets up from his seat beside me while I was still finishing up my notes from the previous lesson.

"Min Hye?" He calls, and I look up at him.

Oh, right. Showing him around school.

"Almost done, wait a second." I reply, and quickly finish my final sentence before also getting up from my seat.

"Where would you like to see first?" I ask him, and he replies with a chuckle. "I don't know, maybe the sports hall?"

"Alright." I just nod, and lead him out of the classroom.

______________________

"Say, I think I chose the right place for you to take me to." He laughs, and halts in his steps.

I stop too, and look up at him with furrowed brows.

"I don't understand what you mean."

"Oh, so you're the innocent type of girl? I see, that makes it more interesting." His lips curve into a cocky smile.

I glare at him silently.

"Come on, you don't know what I mean? You're really cute, Min Hye." His smile widens.

And something didn't feel quite right.

"You know? I think I like you already. By the way, I meant what I said in the morning." He says.

Uneasy, I take a step back.

"Woosung, I have a boyfriend. Step back." I snap at him as he took a step forward.

"Hmm, I expected that...but that's alright, I can make you forget him." Another step.

"Get away from me!" I yell as my back hits the wall behind me.

I tried running away, but before I could, Woosung slams his hands against the wall behind me and traps me.

"Oh. In case you didn't know...there was a reason why I transferred to this school in the middle of the year. I was expelled from my previous school." It seemed like he was proud of his achievement.

Right about now, I was trembling with trepidation.

Get a grip...

I gritted my teeth to try to stop my trembling.

"Don't bother trying to escape, Min Hye." He smirks, and leans down closer to me.

I turned away swiftly, squeezing my eyes shut tightly and grabbed both of his shoulders, trying to push him away but nothing seemed to work.

Just then, I heard fast footsteps approaching us and when nothing seemed to be happening, I timidly cracked open my eyes.

"Jeno...?" I gasp as I witness the scene before me. Woosung was grimacing in pain as he held his onto his left jaw. It was obvious that Jeno had punched him in the face since his fists were all red and Woosung's jaw was swollen.

"Min Hye, are you okay?" Then comes another worried voice. Jaemin appears before me, making sure that I wasn't hurt.

"Jaemin..." A sense of relieve overcomes me and I unknowingly break into tears.

Jaemin smiles softly and gently brings me into his embrace. "It's okay, you're okay. You're safe." He strokes my back rhythmically.

Meanwhile, Jeno angrily grabs onto Woosung's collar and attempts another punch, but halts.

"You're coming with me to the office." He pulls him by the collar and stops as he hears soft sobs coming from Min Hye. He glances at the couple and then looks away.

"I'm taking this asshole to the discipline office...take care of Min Hye, Jaemin." Jeno says, eyes cast to the ground, then continues to pull Woosung by his collar, leaving the couple behind.

__________________________

A week had passed since the incident and luckily, it was decided that Woosung be transferred to an all-boys school. It was probably the safest choice the school made.

"So he's gone?" Min Hye asks.

"Yep, gone." Jeno nods.

"That's good...I hope he realises his mistakes," Min Hye sighs. "And also...I never really thanked the two of you." She smiles.

"I'm just glad that you're fine." Jaemin cracks a small smile and raises his hand to gently stroke her hair.

"How did you guys know that...I was there?"

"It was Jeno, he overheard your conversation with Woosung and told me, so we came." Jaemin explains, and Jeno shrugs.

"Thanks Jen, I knew I could trust you, friend." Min Hye flashes her brightest smile, and Jeno returns it with one of his own, but perhaps not one of his truest smiles.

________________________

ok sorry i know it was a bad chapter agh