Chapter 4: The Power of a Smile

Two days later

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been two days after scouting Pastel*Palettes, and I'm having no luck finding any other girl bands. Right now, I'm sitting in the studio while the members of Pastel*Palettes finish up their session. I am fixing up some of the equipment in the studio after the... rabbit incident. I lay back in my seat, staring at the ceiling. To say the least there was a lot of chasing... and I may or may have not knocked over and broke a couple of things. But the worst part was trying to catch the rabbits... by myself! Marina, Rika and Ayase just watched laughing, and Poppin'Party left to some bakery or something. Just then, I heard a voice from right behind me.

???: Boo! 

To say I got startled was an understatement, considering I got spooked enough to lose my balance in my chair and fell out of it. I looked up to see who it was.

Aya: Oh! Haha! I got you good!

(Y/N): Ha, I guess you did.. Thanks for having me fall out of my chair.

Aya: Hehe, I'm sorry! Everyone else left since practice is over and I saw you staring at nothingness. 

(Y/N): It's fine.

Aya: Well, I better get going or I'm gonna miss Marmalade's concert! Bye (Y/N)!

She ran out the door without a trace. Marmalade? Is that the idol group that I've heard about on the news? Huh... Aya really loves her idols. I finished up the repairs and got up from the chair to stretch. How the heck am I going to find 2 more girl bands? More specifically, Hello Happy World and Roselia... I make my way to the door, but when I'm about to open it, it smacks me in the head.

The pain forces my eyes shut and me to hold my head in agony. 

???: Oh my gosh! Are you okay (Y/N)??

I open my eyes to reveal who it was.