Chapter 23.5: CiRCLE Christmas

[9644 Words]

Time Skip - 2 Hours Later

I'm back at CiRCLE after running into Tsugumi and Sayo at the mall

I'm back at CiRCLE after running into Tsugumi and Sayo at the mall. Plus, it's not too long until closing time so I'm just chilling at the front desk. Rika and Marina are in the stage hall putting up Christmas decorations for the Christmas lives, which is why I'm at the counter instead. Usually I would be the one decorating the stage hall, but Rika insisted that we would exchange positions for today.

The jingle sounded from the front door, indicating that someone had entered the live house. I lift my head from looking at my phone to see who it was. A girl with tied light blue hair resting on her shoulder walked inside and let the door close behind her. She had a pair black glasses that accompanied her bright green eyes.

The girl scanned the live house, looking at everything from the guitars on the walls to the sofas in the center of the room

The girl scanned the live house, looking at everything from the guitars on the walls to the sofas in the center of the room. Based off  of the face she had, I could see that she was amazed and curious. She continued to explore the lobby in a dazed trance.

(Y/N): Welcome to Live House CiRCLE!

My input sent the girl into a surge of surprise as she jumped in the air.

???: --EEEK!!

She squealed in a high pitch voice like I just scared her. I guess I should probably apologize for startling her.

(Y/N): I--

???: --I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scream like that.

The girl ran over to me at the front counter to apologize for her yell.

(Y/N): Oh, don't worry. You don't have to apologize at all.

???: B-but... are you sure? 

(Y/N): I'm very sure. Please feel welcome here at CiRCLE.

???: ..O-okay. Thank you.

She remained standing in front of me gazing at my face like she was unsure about something or had a question in mind. The blue haired girl was in another trance. Maybe I should ask if she is okay?