Q&A Answers

Let's just get right into it..

No intro and no wasted time.

~~~~~~

Question 1:

AgungTio: You make sometimes make the chapters based on the events in game. What do you think about an original chapter?

Seen: This will for sure happen... Eventually. At the moment, I'm only comfortable and familiar writing about the characters I like and read the most about. By writing my chapters on the in-game events, I familiarize myself with the characters I don't know as well, and I don't worry about writing for a character incorrectly. I'd feel bad if I can't write for someone's best girl just because I don't know that character. When I write based off of the events, it acts as a guide for me to write on.

- - - - - -

Question 2:

295aminbae: Favorite girl?

Seen: If you're asking about my favorite band girl.. it's a six way tie. I'm sorry, but after reading A LOT of character stories about almost all of the girls, picking just 1 out of 25 is impossible. But, there are like 10 close second places... So best band girls, in no particular order:

- Moca
- Saya
- Lisa
- Aya
- Misaki
- Kanon

HOWEVER! Best girl IS Marina.

- - - - - -

That leads us into the next question...

Question 3:

ThatOneGuyNamedRuss: How did Marina become one of your favorite characters from Bandori, even though she hardly participates in the game besides the first couple of introduction chapters in the main story?

Seen: When there is a character that gets not as much spotlight, there isn't really anything you can HATE about that character. Also, I have a soft spot for side characters; I tend to feel sympathy for them because they're most of the time underrated. She also appears in the Garupa Pico Series and will most likely be in BanG Dream Season 2 and 3!! Another thing! Marina actually makes a lot of appearances in some of the character and event stories. Through these, things like her past can be read about. BUT! You'll figure more about those kinda things further in this book. So stay tuned!

- - - - - -

Question 4:

ThatOneGuyNamedRuss: Do you have a favorite song you like to listen to, from each band, either original or cover?

Seen: To put it short, yes. I could go HOURS talking about every song and cover I listen to in my free time, but I'll put my NEW favorites.

Poppin'Party: Light Delight / 1000 Crying Skies / GLAMOROUS SKY!!!! / Life Will Change

Afterglow: Tsunagu, Soramoyou!!!!!! / Asu no Yozora Shoukaihan!!!!!! / Redo!!!!!! / Lost One no Goukoku!!!!!!

Pastel Palettes: SAKURA Skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Fantastic Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / DISCOTHEQUE!!!!!!!

Roselia: R / PASSIONATE ANTHEM

Hello, Happy World!: Kimi ga Inakucha!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Shin Takarajima!!!!!!!!!!! / Sugar Song and Bitter Step / GO! GO! MANIAC

Others (Probably My Actual Favs): Hitori Janain Dakara!!!!! / Tooi Ongaku ~Heartbeat~!!!!!!!!! / Hanazono Denki Guitar!!!!!! / Su-Suki Nanka Janai!!!!!! / Tentai Kansoku!!!!!!!

- - - - - -

Question 5:

AlexSpitzmueller: How do you push through writers block?

Seen: It's inevitable, every writer's nightmare. I still face writer's block. To push through it, just write. You need to deal with it and suck it up. I'm not an expert at writing, at least I don't think I am.. but the best you can do is fill up that empty space where words should be. Put your ideas down, regardless of spelling, and grammar mistakes. You can fix up things later. Don't try to write the perfect paper in one go. Not even professional authors do that.

- - - - - -

Question 6:

Saltire69: How are you able to write stories even with a lot of school work?

Seen: Believe me, but I also ask myself this question.

I take the hardest possible classes I'm offered, and even have to balance sports, drivers ed, work, guitar, WITH my writing! I can't give you a direct answer, but I guess I just set my priorities. School is over everything because if I fail, it'll be on my mind and then I won't be able to write. As much as I want to do other things, I'm forced to set them aside, since I know I'll have time for them on the weekends. It's a hard pill to swallow, but I have to do it.

Another thing, I actually write for this story from my phone when I have even the smallest amount of time. For example, on the bus, between classes, during lunch, and once I finish my class work. Trust me when I say that I'd LOVE to write for this story 24/7!! It's just that other things get in the way.

- - - - - -

Question 7:

Saltire69 and HikariTheLonelyOtaku: How long / How many chapters, do you plan to write for "In CiRCLEs"?

Seen: I'll give you the real answer. I don't know. At the moment, I'm just writing because it gives me something to look forward to after classes. The thought of ending the story has NEVER crossed my mind. Think about it, Bandori is constantly coming out with newer event stories and eventually more anime episodes, that I'll be able to use as material for this story! I pretty much have unlimited writing material in theory... so it all comes up to if I can stay motivated by you guys to continue writing this story.

- - - - - -

Question 8:

Darkburst32: What is the main idea for your story for the future, like what kind of plans do you have for it?

Seen: The primary idea for this story is to place yourself into the world of BanG Dream. It's for you to grow relationships between the various girls and hopefully grow affection for all of the characters.

As for my plans for future, something is going to take a turn. I'm not going to be specific in what I mean by that because I don't want to spoil anything... But I anticipate to write it.

- - - - - -

Question 9:

laggsparrow: So there is a #harem tag here, will it be one?

Seen: All I can say is... You've heard of a love triangle... but have you heard of a love 25-agon? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) [Also known as a "icosikaipentagon" according to Saltire69. Thanks for letting me know... I'm definitely still calling it a 25-agon.]

- - - - - -

That'll be it for this Q&A. Feel free to leave anymore unanswered questions here! I've got a week break from school so that's plenty of time to write and answer comments! Have a great day! And look forward to next chapter~!

:)