Chapter 19: Plans

Later That Night

[(Y/N)'s Phone]

???: Hello?

(Y/N): Hi..?

???: Is this (Y/N) (L/N)'s number?

(Y/N): Are you that guy from the shopping district? How the hell did you get my number? I told you already, I don't want to buy a life supply of Flex Seal!!

???: What? No that's not me.

(Y/N): Then, who are you?

???: How do you not know who I am?!

(Y/N): I got a new number a couple of weeks ago. That's probably why.

???: Then you are (Y/N) for sure..

(Y/N): Maybe I am, but why does that matter?

???: Where did you move to??

(Y/N): Uh, who are you?

???: Don't worry. You'll figure it out soon enough.

(Y/N): What the heck is that supposed to mean?

(??? is now offline)

~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

[The Next Day]

[The Next Day]

Last night's Halloween party was a blast... but take a wild guess for who had to clean it all up? Yeah, me again. I saw it coming, so there really is no surprise there. Marina allowed me to do it all the next morning instead of right after the party. So I guess that was nice of her?

I packed the last of the decorations into a box and lazily closed the flaps. Using both hands, I struggled to lift it up, but I managed it and made my way to the backroom for storage. When I finally reached the door, I realized I had to open the door. But being the idiot I am, instead of putting the box down to open the door, I decided to try and turn the knob with the box still in my arms. I almost had it... Almost. I clumsily dropped the box, spilling its contents all over the floor.

(Y/N): Ugh...

~~~~~~

Time Skip - 5 minutes