Chapter 23: Holiday Prep

8288 words

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
I'd like to give some credit to FantasyWriter241 for helping me out with this chapter. He also writes BanG Dream stories of his own! Go check him out!
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

It's been too long.

A 3 Month Late Christmas Chapter?! Dang I suck.

If there are ANY mistakes or confusions, comment them. I jumped around a lot while writing this.

~~~~~~
[(Y/N)'s Phone]

???: You still have your guitar... At least from the pictures I've seen of you.

(Y/N): You know about my guitar? And what pictures?

- Today 9:12 AM -

???: Yes. The red and black Squier.

???: And there were pictures of you and a couple of other people performing at the beach. Is that your new band??

(Y/N): No. A couple of friends and I just did that to help out this beach hut. That's all. They all have bands of their own. I'm the only one that's not in a band.

???: Thank goodness. For a second, I thought you left us to pursue your own music career.

(Y/N): Trust me. I left for a different reason... Who ever you are.

???: Okay. I'll believe you.

(Y/N): Is there any thing I can call you? Ya know.. instead of "random person from my past"?

???: Fair enough.

???: You can call me...

???: ..."MA".

(Y/N): All right... MA.

MA: That's right.

MA: And by the way, the others and I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas.

(Y/N): Okay, Merry Christmas to you guys, too.

MA: One of us just came up with an idea to mail you Christmas presents, but the gifts won't show up until a few days after.

(Y/N): You don't have to mail me anything. Because then I'll feel bad about not being able to give anything back.

MA: We would've sent them anyway, but we don't know what your address is..

MA: Mind telling me that?

(Y/N): Uh.. I'm not gonna just openly send you my address. Even if you claim to know me.

MA: We'll find you eventually.

MA: And you'll you remember me.

(MA is now offline)

~~~~~~

[(Y/N)'s POV]

The Next Day