He gave him a hickey, but don't worry, he's straight

After only a few weeks, Bubba had decided every attempt he had at trying to not like Marshall had been a complete failure. In a sense he was glad, but mostly annoyed by it. Now that he noticed all the many smirks and awful jokes Marshall seemed to save for Bubba, and how he was pretty sure those red eyes were natural, it all just made Bubba want to squirm.

But at the moment, he had to return his focus to hanging up balloons and streamers for Fionna’s Halloween party. The only people that were helping out besides him and Fionna was Fionna’s sister Cake, and of course, Marshall, who seemed to be wherever he was nowadays strangely enough. At least wherever he and Fionna were.

“Can you pass me a hammer?” Cake asked, toppling off of her ladder. She rubbed her ass with a pained expression and shouted, “Ow! That freaking hurt!”

Bubba laughed and handed her probably the only hammer in the house as she got up and walked over to Bubba. “Thanks you ass for laughing at my pain.” She muttered something under her breath, getting back to hammering away at a useless nail sticking awkwardly out of the wall.

There was music floating around in the background, coming from Fionna’s old stereo, filling the space in the otherwise quiet room. “Damn it!” Marshall suddenly shouted, running past him and Fionna to the bathroom. She looked at Bubba, and Bubba shrugged, having no idea what happened, just like pretty much everything when it came to Marshall.

After a few minutes of finishing up a colorful poster, of which he outlined each word in golden glitter glue, he put his hands together and said, “Done!”

Fionna cheered and finished blowing up the last balloon and asked, “Who wants to watch some scary movies!?”

Cake shouted ‘Me!’ and Bubba laughed and said he wanted to as well. Fionna began climbing her old wooden stairs, that moaned with each step, before Cake shouted, “Wait for me! I need to help you choose! You’re no good at choosing!”

Cake and Fionna darted up the stairs, in what looked like a race, and when he heard Fionna cheer and Cake growl, he figured Fionna probably won. “Is everyone done now?” Marshall inquired, walking back into the living room.

“Yeah. We’re going to watch movies now. Care to join?” Bubba asked, noticing Marshall seemed to be staring strangely at him. After a moment, Marshall nodded, and quietly sat next to Bubba.

A few minutes later of sitting in almost complete silence except for the music drifting into the room, Bubba began to wonder where those two were. Was it really that hard to choose a movie? He turned his head and asked, “Hey Marshall, do you know what they’re doing...?”

He trailed off though when he noticed Marshall already staring at him, a weird look in his eyes. “Marshall what are you-”

Before he could complete his sentence, Marshall leaned forward, and pushed Bubba back against the arm rest, a greedy look in his eyes. Bubba’s heart began racing a mile a minute and he felt like his skin was on fire. “What are you doing?” He asked, staring at Marshall, who seemed to be debating something in his mind.

He leaned forward then, and placed his lips right under Bubba’s ear, making Bubba unintentionally shiver. His mind went into overdrive when he felt Marshall’s breath against his neck, followed by him placing a knee between Bubba’s legs and fingers digging into his soft pink side, sending a painful ache between his thighs. He had no idea what was happening, and he wasn’t sure how keen Fionna and Cake would be to find them like this on their couch.

When Marshall bit down a little, Bubba moaned a bit too loudly and heard commotion coming from upstairs. His pleasure quickly turned into pain when Marshall bit down harder, a small amount of blood being drawn from his neck. “What the hell!?” Bubba exclaimed, pushing his friend off of him. Marshall looked suddenly very mortified and said, “I can explain. Please let me explain.” Bubba put a hand to his neck when he heard Fionna and Cake run down the stairs and quickly ran to the bathroom to see the damage.