♞ Un ♞

● Isabella POV ●

Isabella POV

8:00 AM

Beep beep (the alarm)

Ugh this damn alarm, why so loud? After moments of loving my bed and telling her how I really don't want to leave her I finally got up and proceed to do my morning business. Thank God I was all alone cause if my mom was here I would have a whole speech on " how loving your bed too much makes you lazy". 

I have a long day waiting for me today but not too much to not appreciate the beautiful view of Paris from by penthouse in one of our hotels in Paris, I tie my messy curly hair in a bun and go to my nightstand table to grab my phone to check if I've received messages from my close ones or anything important about work before the Grand Opening Ceremony of our New Hotel in Monaco. Swiping up and unlocking my phone I see  a  message from my mom and my best friend Eva.

From mom :

Hello sweetheart, you're probably sleeping by now (lazy😏) but I just want to let you know that I and dad are so proud of you. You have come a long way with this project and you did it without our help. So don't be nervous and break a leg. Make sure to eat something okay? See you later.

Her words means so much to me.

To Mom :

Thanks, mom 😆. I'm proud of me too, See you soon!

After texting my mom, I went to my closet to set out my outfit. I need to look good cause I know that a lot of the press will be there and I've work way to hard to fuck this up, they will be looking for the thinnest mistakes cause it's the grand opening of Suparat group newest hotel in Monaco. And I must be there on time so I can make sure that all my instructions was nicely respected but of course I need to catch my flight first.  We've been working hard for 4 years to create one of the best hotels in France, So I definitely shouldn't be late

And all eyes are on me to see what I'm capable of since I'm now the CEO of my father's company. My competitors don't like the fact that they are competing with the opposite gender. They would do anything to crush me down and to see what Isabella Suparat daughter of James Suparat can do.