♞Vingt-Deux ♞

🚨NOT EDITED!

•Narrator•

Flashback about a month ago

They were both sleeping peacefully after their wild lovemaking when Isabella phone ringed, after picking Louis's call he said to her that Giovanni was ready to talk but only to her which surprised her so she told Louis to prepare a backup plan.

After the call she repeated to Alessandro what Louis said to her, that his father was finally going to talk but only to her. She also told him that she didn't believe that he would without some of his men helping him out so they had to have a plan B which he understood perfectly.

After getting ready to meet Giovanni at the warehouse, Alessandro wanted to come with her but she couldn't let him with his condition also with their plan B the whole situation might not end well on both sides cause to her if Giovanni was planning something is either she dies or he does.

" Mon Amour you can't come with me, let's be honest him suddenly deciding to confess the truth is quite suspicious. And you know that so I can't and won't let you especially if you can't fight back" she said to him which earned her a look from him

"What? Don't look at me like, you know that I'm not lying, you're in a wheelchair, Sandro. This is about people fighting with guns and I won't forgive myself if anything happens to you"

"Nothing will happen to me and my father won't do anything"

"Ok, and do you believe that ? " she got nothing but sielence

"Yeah that's what I thought, Listen i would let you come if it was something I know you can handle properly I hope you understand."

"sure"

"They're still some leftovers in the fridge, " she said before kissing him and leaving.

Present
At the hospital

"Mr. Manuel how is my daughter doing so far, please tell me she's okay," Isabella's father asked their family doctor in his office surrounded by her loved ones.

"She's recovering, but we found out about something else or someone else about her condition "

"What do you mean by that?"

"First I would like to apologize for not foundin out earlier so we could've been more careful with the treatment but the little one is a fighter like her mother and with that being said l would like to congrat you Mr. Di Niro , You are going to be a father, Isabella is pregnant" and that shook every body in the room from Alessandro, her parents to Eva, Marco and Alexis.

"Will it affect her condition? " her mother asked

"Of course not, both of them are breathing perfectly well we're just waiting for her to wake up whenever she's ready. I also wanted to say that she can now be discharged but must have a nurse to take care of her which I can recommend one"