♞ Vingt et un ♞

NOT EDITED!

✴️ ℑsabella's house

✴️ ℑsabella's house

sabellaPOV•

After the ride, we finally made it my house. I didn't want to take him back to his hotel room because of what happened there the last time.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked pushing his wheelchair to the kitchen.

"Good, don't worry "

"Perfect, Are you hungry so I can cook something for you"

"You can cook?"

" Yeah, now see don't ever underestimate a girl raised in an African home, cause we must know how to cook. So what do you want to eat ? "

"Anything! "

"Ok, then I will cook one of my favorite Nigerian food then."

"I'm excited for this "

"To see me cook or to taste Nigerian food?"

"Both to be honest" I gave him a peck on his cheek for that.

"Let me prepare some fruits for you so you can get busy with something "

"Ok just don't add strawberries, I'm trypophobia"

"What? What does that means?"

"It's when you're stressed by tiny little holes, Google it" I took my phone just to Google 'trypophobia'

"Omg, so disgusting but strawberries are still cute compare to those, oh my God. I'm disgust " he laughed

"You know what you were doing that's why you told me to Google it, well guess I'm trypophobia too " I said washing some mangos and other fruits for him.

After cutting and decorating the fruit on the bowl cause I always liked when it's well presented.
"There you go"