♞ Huit ♞

I feel like my book is not good enough like I really want to delete the whole thing , but having 1,08k views makes me have faith in my self and keeps me moving

I feel like my book is not good enough like I really want to delete the whole thing , but having 1,08k views makes me have faith in my self and keeps me moving. I don't know why I feel like this but maybe is the fact that is my first book , thanks for the love 💜.

Isabella POV

After eating breakfast with Alessandro I went up to my royal suite, I took a shower then get ready for my appointment with my father.

I parked my car in front of our family's house then I closed the car door but not before taking my handbag, I worked inside the living room to see my mom cutting some apples for her self.

"Hi mom "

"Oh, how are you, sweetheart ?" I hugged her

"I'm fine, I'm just here to meet Dad " she rolled her eyes

"yes I know, dad's girl " I laughed.

"Not every dad's girl is like me, to be honest " I sighed "where is the, " I asked.

"In his Office per usual, the only time he comes out is when he's hungry or- "

"Ok, see you later "I took one slice of the apple and kissed her on the cheek "nasty," I said to her.

"This girl " she hissed about the apple

Reaching to my dad's Office, I knocked "come in " I opened the door and walked in. He was leaned back in his chair, head up and eyes closed.

"Mhmm are you alright? "

"Yes sweetheart, just thinking "

"About what if I may ask! " I said walking closer to him and taking a sit

"About the next trafficking, " he replied

"Dad is my job now. Ever since I've been in charge it's been going well so don't worry about it again and besides, you've stepped down already. I got this " I said

"Yeah, you sure do. I'm proud of you, truly. "

" I know and thanks " I've come to realize that if he handed me this whole empire after the loss of my brother, who takes over after he was because he trusts me and knows that I'm capable of doing it. And he hasn't complained about anything and I definitely want to keep it that way. If any of our traffickings gets discovered the members will see the other side of me.

"Back to business, so since my project with the new hotel is now done and was very successful "

"Yeeaah keep coming, what do you want this time ?"

"Dad, hear me out first " he surrenders his hands up and we both giggled

"So I went a jewelry store under Suparat Group "

"For what ? " he asked

"For business, for why I got my degree, my jewel and gems design degree "