♞ Onze ♞

Warning : Mature content

IsabellaPOV

I've been trying to concentrate at my work ever since I stepped my feet in my Office but I couldn't because someone I've decided to be on my mind, thinking about all the things we did last night I sighed with so much pleasure.

' it was amazing'.

I wonder what he's doing right now, so I decided to call him 'no he should be the one calling me, right? , he's the guy after all ' yes he should be the one to call me.

After reading and signing some documents, I was now getting ready for my appointment with some agents when my phone started to ring, I checked the ID to see Sandro, of course. I smiled like a fool.

"Hello, baby girl " 'God I'm going to be wet if he keeps calling me that ' knowing him, he must be smiling by now.

"Hello to you too, so how is your day going so far? "

"Fine and yours ? " he answered, Grabbing my handbag to leave my office, I walked myself inside the elevator.

"Great, I was thinking about you and your sexy ass cheeks "

He laughed " I'm not playing this game with you, not in public. Anyways do you have any plan for lunch ?"

After laughing for a while I answered "Not really, want me to join you? "

" Yes I will pick you up by 11: 50, is that cool with you? "

"Definitely, bye handsome. See you later "

"Bye baby girl "

'Not the nickname again 'I thought to twist my legs

*****************************************

Looking around the big store that my personnel agent found and thinks it would be a good place to open my jewelry store.

" I'm talking about opening a very luxurious jewelry store, so are you sure that this is a perfect place for something big like that? " I asked the agent touching the walls.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sure of that and also look around you, you have stores like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and many more around here. This is a very protective area, you can see lots of cameras across the streets. I mean this is champ -elysées that we're talking about.

"Yes but you never know I'm always careful, this is very special for me. Anyways I will have the documents and I'll call you once I made up my mind ."

"Ok then, I'll give you the copies. Sorry that's how we do it "

"I really don't care, I just want to review the documents but if you give me the copies instead of the original then I will still take my time on reading and signing them with my lawyer. So it's up to you if you want it ready before Monday ."

He sighed "ok then " and I smirked, good job Bella.

*****************************************

"Hummmm I think I will go with Salade au Caesar s'il vous plaît "

"C'est noté , madame "

"Et vous monsieur ? "

"La même chose que la demoiselle "

"D'accord , je vous demande juste de vous patienter, ça arrive. " and we both nod

"Why do you have to grab people's attention, wherever you go mhm? I might end up killing each and every one that glares at you "