♞ Six ♞

The statue ☝🏽

The statue ☝🏽

Isabella pov

After talking for a while with Eva we decided to tour around to see the paintings and statues, We were touring and all of a sudden I felt the hairs of my arms, neck, and back stand up with goosebumps all over me my body was heating up. It was as if someone was watching me but you're not entirely sure about it so I turned to look around me but I couldn't spot the person staring at me, I sighed maybe I'm just daydreaming wish is not Something I would do.

Eva excused herself to the toilet, so she can retouch her makeup so I decided to continue my tour I was in front of a statue named 'PSYCHE REVIVED BY CUPID KISS' by Antonio Canova when I felt a presence next to me and my body starts to heat up just like Earlier. I turned to see a very handsome man already staring deeply at me. "Having fun I see? " he said with his husky voice. " What? You've been watching me? I said, but he didn't reply "A beautiful work of art we have here, " he said in a low deep voice of his.

"I would appreciate it if you would reply to my question but anyway, I don't talk to people I don't know "I declared

" My name is Alessandro Di Niro and yes I've been watching you ever since you walked in, " He said looking deep into me, we stared at each other then I cleared my throat " I'm Isabella Suparat, " I said in return

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like "he replied huh men with their words

Narrator

Both of them made a beautiful powerful couple standing next to each other and all eyes were on them when he was explaining the story behind the statue to her, he loved art. She noticed the attention they were gaining from people, but she was used to it from school days, and she couldn't blame the people cause she knew that they were beautiful together, him being tall and handsome with his black eyes. And her being tall but not like him with her dark brown eyes in which he drowns his self into. Her body felt strange around him, she wondered why it was like a magnet, but she swears to never give in. The last time she did she got her heart ripped apart by the man she once loved, so she ended up trusting nobody except family and Eva.