♞ Quinze ♞

•IsabellaPOV•

IsabellaPOV

Put it in a box, make it look beautiful just like Christmas gifts. I'm going to take a shower in my office and once I come out I want to see it done.

"Yes ma'am " Louis he nods in respect,
"Oh, I need you to find the leader. It needs a face, so I can deal with him ." He nods once again. Then I head to the stairs to my office while staring at the members, who had their heads all bowed in respect.

Magnificent, they looked terrified by what just happened. I couldn't help but smirk a little bit, I really look like a psycho right now. Once at my Office I close the door then head to the bathroom to clean myself.

AlessandroPOV

I was having lunch with Bella at one of our favorite restaurants when I felt my phone vibrate .'Who could be calling me' I thought

"Baby excuses me I will be right back, let me just use the washroom."

"Sure " she replied eating her food, women with food. Shaking my head.

Once at the washroom, I check the person's ID to see my right man in the mafia.
"Hello what's is the problem Antonio, I hope it's very important "

"Sir we just received a parcel which I think is a box but it was instructed to be opened by the leader of Serpente."

"Really ?!? Then send the helicopter for me so I can be there faster as possible, also try to found out who wrote the note "

"I would also like to know but it's was written and printed out "
"OK just send the helicopter" then I hang up to going back to my table with Isabella.

"Is everything alright? You look worried "
"No, just that I have to go back to Italy for an emergency in an hour with my helicopter "

"Oh wow extra much, hope is not that bad. "

"No I don't think so, don't worry ."
"It's the first time we're being apart "

"I'm going just for today, it won't take long "