♞ Quatorze ♞

•Third person•

Third person

•Third person•

Isabella was now getting ready in her closet to met Louis at the warehouse when Sandro walked in and said in his deep voice "Baby, where are you going by this time of the night"

"I'm sorry, I really need to meet my father my mom called and said that he's sick. So I need to be sure that his fine, you know my relationship with him. He's important to me and so I am to him." Alessandro knew that she was lying, he didn't care but some part of him wished that she would trust him to tell him her secret of her being the Mafia Queen of the white tigers. But then again he is also lying to her so he didn't go further with his questions.

"Ok, I will miss your warmness next to my body, " he said and gave her a peck while watching her.

Isabella took her large Balenciaga purse in which she puts some extra clothes in it "will you be staying the night? "

"No not at all, I will be back tonight. So I can be with you and also it's easy to go to work from here "

"Baby, can you please help me with my watch at the nightstand ?" Once out of view Isabella proceeds to grab her pistol with the silencer on her jewelry drawer, she was very fast when she put it in her purse then zip it up. Then Alessandro walks in. "There you go beautifully "

"Thanks, lover boy, babe, unfortunately, I will be leaving now ." Which earned a sighed from him.

"Ok, be careful on the road "

"Don't worry" she grabbed her leather long jacket. She kissed him passionately and pulled out for him to say " I love you so much " which surprised her, she wasn't expecting those 3 words but of course, she did reply cause that was her feelings even though she hates seeming weak. But for some reasons, she didn't care and that was when she realized that she truly love him genuinely and maybe trust him.

"Go before I murder your kitty kat once again this night, " he said which makes her smirk

"I will sure do that " then she exists her penthouse. 

●IsabellaPOV●

"Well, well look at who we have here, " I said once I see Alfredo chained up in my blissful, beautiful torture room.

He groaned in pain when rises his face to look at me.

Once his face faced mine "Hi" I said in such a friendly way, you would think that I was harmless.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Isabella AKA Lovely Killer but you seem not well informed for you to come here and pull the shit you did," I said approaching him slowly like a snake.

I lift his head "Who send you " I asked but no reply so I went to my purse to grab my beautiful gun. Installing the silencer I shot his leg without thinking twice.  He was now shouting in pain "Listen I won't have you waste my time, so start talking or your genitals won't be able to feel any pussy again, AND DON'T EVEN TASTE ME ON THAT "

"You really don't want to." Louis

"Shut up Louis " he was still wasting my time so I shoot his other leg. Which earned a groan from him.

"Stop protecting those cowards that send you here all alone, you should start talking. Do you have a family that is still alive like a sister? Omg no a girlfriend? " I turn to Louis " check out his background -"

"No, no please I will talk just leave them out of this, " he said, of course, I would. I'm not the type to come for the family, it's was just something to scare him and it worked.

"Anyways be fast with it and also I want the  members to watch what happens to a betrayer in White Tigers, Go."

"So? Start talking "

"Before I do promise you won't harm my family  "

"Promise", he then told me everything and I learned that the Italian Mafia name Serpente was after me but for what? He didn't know.

By now the members were all in the torture room watching us.

"You are really useless, you came here without knowing absolutely NOTHING, Useless "

"Louis after this I need every beat of information concerning the Serpente "

"Yes, ma'am " then I turned to Alfredo,  who was worn out by my bullets.

"Tell me cause this will be your last wish " he nods slowly. 

"Do you want it painful or less painful "

"Less painful I guess, " he said so unsurely about his wish and I smiled at him

"I'm a bit disappointed but I will give it to you how you want it but either way,  it's still going to be the same thing "