Protest

" How about Mark?" Dean questioned.

For the second time that day, rage engulfed Jack berg being. It raced through his veins and tied his head in knots.

" No" Jack spat. He wasn't about to let the man he fought tooth and nail for go again. There was no way.

"No, no, no"the man spoke.
" I don't want to own him, just talk with him".

Jack raised an eyebrow at his words.
" Talk? Why?".

At this, Dean chuckled. The pale man stood from his seat, his fingers tracing his desk as he strode. His eyes never left Jack, they were piercing and dominant and Jack couldn't help but feel dominated by them. So he bowed his head like he always did when he was a child as the man approached. His body wanted to revert into his 'slave persona' and do what the man said, act like he ordered. Because it had always been what was easier.

Dean sat next to Jack, the couch dipping his in favour, digs to bulk build. Jack felt tense, their legs nearly touching. His eyes averting him as was his thoughts.

Sean hadn't counted on this close of contact.

" These only so much torture that one man can do to another" Mortem spoke, his voice sounding more from experience then speculation.

Jack shifted away from the man, having the courage to look up to him. He found that Dean's face held dark emotions to it. He'd image the same expression would be held on the face of a serial killer just before their prey died in their arms.

" You've been under my blade for so long it's become the norm".

Dean's eyes made contact with Jack's. Brunt layers met an ocean, conflicting emotions in sued.

" I want to know, in Marks words, how it felt, when he stabbed through your skin for the first time" he whispered lowly, like it was a secret between killer and victim.

Jack's sat, under the intense gaze of a madman, scared and unsure. He was frozen in place,wondering if Dean would be luxurious enough to stab him right here. He didn't doubt it. He was always a man which you could never predict.

" Can you arrange a meeting for us dear boy?" Dean asked.

Jack slowly nodded his head, his eyes not leaving Dean's.

Mortem smiled, his yellow tinted teeth showing true. He nodded happily.
" Then the paperwork will be done by tomorrow, Bob will be mine much before then".

Inside Jack's mind there was a party going on. The thing he had been striving to do for literal years had come to fruition. And it was the first step for everyone to be okay.

Jack nodded, gulped discretely and stood. He whipped his sweeting brands off on his jeans and turned. He gave a smile for goodbye.

" Keep in touch" Dean waved the boy off in a very dismissal manor.

Sean didn't care of his rudeness and took the chance to escape. He made sure his steps weren't visibly hurried as he dove to the exit in his mind.

Everything would be okay.

Just as Sean's hand brushed up against the study doors handle, Dean's rat poison voice spoke again.

" You'll have to tell Wade" The man spoke.

Jack froze for a second, confused, before half turning to the man.
" Why?".

For a few seconds and flashed across Dean's face. The sort of anger that a father has towards his teenager when he says something so immature, something that would come from the mouth of an eight year old.