Wade

Jack pulled into the driveway of a house. A house he knew very little, but that very little quantity of memories, was still too much.

His anxiety wasn't as high as it was when he had approached the house were his tormentor lived. But that didn't mean that it didn't feel like his heart was beating out of his chest.

The car had been turned off, the engine cooling after having been used for more then an hour. The trip from A to B had been frustrating. Jack had first gone to Wades home, where his wife was. Wade himself wasn't there and his wife claimed that he was at work. She thought he worked for the newspaper. But Jack knew better.

The man got out of the car, pulling the keys in his pocket. He looked up at the small charming two story house squeezed between two other houses of the same architecture. This was no place where newspapers were written and printed. But rather the place were Wades mistress lived.

Jack had no shame walking up to door and pounding on it.

The Irishmen herd fumbling and noises of distress inside, not to mention the flatter of glass breaking. It seemed that he had interrupted some intimate activities.

The white door flung open, a blonde, dazed girl standing there. She had hazel eyes and long hair. She wore a tattered but new mens dress shirt that covered her down to her knees. One could only assume that it was the only item of clothing she had on.

Jack didn't want to think about that, especially when she was eyeing him up and down.

(I'm pretty sure that was his original slave number....no?)
" 556" The women spoke, smiling.
" What brings you here? And without a collar?".

She made a fake puppy dog face.
" Did you run away from you master?".

The girl smiled again, biting her lower lip, her eyes scanning him up and down making Jack very uncomfortable.
" Don't worry, I can take care you".

Jack shuffled in his place, nervous under the flirtations, he wasn't used to the attention. Nor did he want it.
" Uh...I just need to talk to Wade".

She face drooped a little. She nodded and leant back into the house.

" WADE! Get your ass down here I don't care if you're naked or not!" She screamed, her before light voice, turning demonic.

Thundering steps were herd descending the stair case. The images of Wade pulling on a blue shirt came into view. His cargo pants were on of course.

When Wade looked up to see Jack, his face also dropped. He gave Sean a 'really?' Silently and waved him inside.

The girl moved out of the way so that Jack could pass the threshold. He did so, trying to avert his eyes from her...suggestive gaze.

" What do you want Jack?" Wade asked, walking into the kitchen.

Jack trailed after Wade, the blonde girl right on his tail. Wade pulled a beer from the fridge, he didn't have the common courtesy to offer Jack one, not that he would have taken it.

" I need your help" Jack stated.

Wade scoffed before taking a drink from his bottle. The girl walked up to his side, stealing the drink from him and taking a gulp herself.

"Why would I help you?" Wade questioned. " What could I help you with anyway?".

" The position of leader of...Utopia is opening as of...." Jack glanced at the clock. " Right now".

Wade nearly choked on his drink beer running down his chin as he coughed. The girl patted his back a little to rough to help him.

" What?" The man asked.
" How?".

Jack smiled smugly.
" Let's just say I have powerful.....friends".

" Yeah right" Wade commented.

Jack crossed his arms.
"I need you to sign the position over to someone of my choosing".

This time Wade laughed, the girl joining him.

" And pass up an offer to be set for the rest of my life?, No way" Wade said.

Jack sighed, looks like he was going to have to do this the hard way.
"Wade do you love your wife?".

Tension in the room instantly grew. The girl shifting away as he stood up straight.
Wade glanced to the women before nodding.

" Of course".

Jack noticed how to mistress seemed unaffected by his words and seemed board over anything. She seemed too occupied with her nails then the conversation.

" You'd do anything to keep her?" Jack questioned again.

Wade set his empty bottle on the table, it made a tapping sound as it came in co tact with the counter.

"Of course!"

" Then image her surprise when her husband turns out works for Utopia instead of the newspaper. That he actually owns it" Jack started.

Wade crossed his arms, mirroring Jack's stance.
" She would get over it".

Jack shook his head slightly,another smile pulling at his lips.
" Then also image what she would say when she finds out you're also with...".

Jack gestured to the women,asking her name.

She gave him a stink eyes before responding.
" Rose".

" Rose" Jack copied.
" You're relationship has to be public, all of them. Because the government needs to know if you're with a slave or not. It's the law".

Wade gulped at his words,his face going pale. He hadn't even thought about that. He had always wondered why the new boss was publicly married.

" She would leave you Wade" Jack concluded.
"Now I'm going to ask again. Can you please sign the position over to someone of my choosing?".

Wade's frown increased. He let out a short burst of air as if he were an angry horse.
" Fine" he spat.
" But I get an extra ten bucks an hour".

Jack smiled.
" I'll double your salary, I'm here to make a deal, not ruin your life. You get to go on with your life. Soon you'll have enough money to be set for life".

Wade smiled slightly, he let his arms fall to his sides. He had thought at first that Jack would totally destroy him and his career, his family when he said mentioned his Wife. But he had been....reasonable. Wade didn't have to loose anything and he'd gain more than what he wanted.

" When the papers come my way I'll sign them in...".

" My".

" I'll sign them in your name" Wade spoke. " Anything else I can do for you oh lord leprechaun?".

Sean chuckled, shaking his head.
"Thats okay you've done enough".

"I'll show you out" Rose offered, her smile kind.

Jack said a quick goodbye before sealing the deal with a handshake. The man could only hope that Wade would keep his end of the deal. Then again, his old handler had never done him wrong before.

Jack reached the door, turning to say a goodbye to Rose. Instead he was greeted with a forceful kiss.

Jack didn't have the guts to push her away. He didn't want to lay his hands on her. So he just waited until she was done, thankfully it only lasted a few seconds.

When she pulled away she looked happier than before.
" I've always wanted to do that".

Jack didn't bother with saying goodbye, he simply wiped his mouth of on his clothes and shook his head. He then turned to leave. It felt like his insides had been jolted when she slapped him on the rear on his way out.

Sean made an effort to jog to his car, not even giving her a second glance. He started the black car and backed out of the driveway.

Now all he had to do was free the slaves, including the ones he public owned. To do that he'd need to get in their side. That would be hard and gruelling. But he figured it would be years before he could. But every step was a step forward.