FIVE.

A steady high pitched beeping woke up Anne. Realising it wasn't her alarm, she groggily threw her pillow at Diana, startling her.
   "Sorry, guess I forgot to turn it off." Diana apologised as she sat up in bed. Anne followed suit and sat facing her friend.

   School started tomorrow. They had one more day before having to be up at 6:30am every day, one more day before spending 6 hours a day in a classroom.
   "We should get ready for breakfast, Ruby and the boys are up." Diana says checking her phone.

~ THE DIPSHITS ~

COAL im up

GILLY me and jerry too

RUBES ive been awakened by the snores of one Josie Pye

DICE me and annE are up now

JELLY woo lets go eat!

RUBES cba changing stay in your pjs

GILLY done and done

JELLY okayyyy

COAL sorted

annE all good

RUBES go like my Instagram picture!!!!!!!!

   Anne checks Instagram and sure enough Ruby has posted.

@GoldenGurl 10/10 would devour again with my lil fattys 💗Tagged @CxleBoi , @PBandJerry , @BlytheGil , @ShirleyAnnE and @BerryHappi 93 likes // 5 comments@PBandJerry tag urself , im the baguette 😏🇫🇷@CxleBoi I'm the lil pizza table ✌🏼@BerryHapp...

Tagged @CxleBoi , @PBandJerry , @BlytheGil , @ShirleyAnnE and @BerryHappi
93 likes // 5 comments
@PBandJerry tag urself , im the baguette 😏🇫🇷
@CxleBoi I'm the lil pizza table ✌🏼
@BerryHappi im the half eaten packet of reeses peices👌🏼
@ShirleyAnnE I'm the single golden sweet among the red and green 😂
@BlytheGil I'm the creepy ass face on the pizza box 🙃

~ THE DIPSHITS ~

COAL I'm alone at the table with the good chairs! Come save me !

GILLY am coming to save you my love 🐉⚔️👬

COAL wow we love a knight in shining armour ❤️😂

DICE who needs Lara Jean and Peter K when you have GILLY and COAL?!? 💗😍

JELLY Lara Jean and Peter K who?!? I only know GILLY and COAL

GILLY saved my love ❤️

annE wow we love a king ! 👑

It didn't take long for everyone else to arrive, they took their turns in pairs going up to get food, so that their seats wouldn't get taken. Jerry and Ruby went first, followed by Diana and Cole. Anne and Gilbert went last, Anne wore the jacket given by the tall boy yesterday, oblivious to the bold 'BLYTHE' on the back. Everybody else in the canteen wasn't as oblivious. Whispers and stares started slow but grew quickly, Anne became increasingly aware of the eyes that followed her as she sat back down with her friends.
   "Why is everyone staring at me?" Anne whispered to Diana, who was sat next to her.
   "You're jacket silly." She laughed.
   "I don't get it. It's just a jacket."
   "Just a jacket with 'BLYTHE' written in big ass letters." She smile couldn't be any bigger even if she tried.
   "Fuck. I just wanted to be invisible this year. No drama."
   "Well I can't say anything about the drama but you were never going to be invisible. That chance disappeared when we were put down to be roommates."

   The study centre was filled with the kids trying to get their timetables. However Gilbert had volunteered to go get everyone's timetables for them to save them from suffocation or being stepped on. Plus everyone liked Gilbert so they parted like the red seas for him.
   Gilbert came back not 10 minutes later. Six timetables in hand, "Mr Cole, Miss Ruby, Miss Diana, Mr Jerry, and Miss Anne." He said in a posh loud voice as he handed them to his friends.
"Wow we love having English for 3 hours with Mr Walker on a Monday morning(!)" Jerry said sarcasm lacing his French accent.
"Me too." Sighed Diana.
"Me three." Groaned Cole.
"Me four." Added Ruby.
"Well I'll be sure to pray for you in photography." Laughs Gilbert, clearly proud of himself.
"I'll join you with that prayer Gilbert." Anne joins in with his laughter.
"Miss Heirs?" He questioned. She nods in reply, a smile grows on his lips.