NINETEEN.

GUYS ! I just submitted Gilbert and Anne in the #wattys2019 and I'm freaking out !! Ahhh
________________________________

Cole lightly tapped the door of Gilbert and Jerry's room. A few moments later the door opened revealing Gilbert in a dimly lit room. On his bed sat Jerry, the covers pulled up around him as he sat staring at the blank wall above Gilbert's bed opposite him. Tears stained his cheeks, his eyes red and puffy. He was hurting. More than anyone had ever seen him hurt. Gilbert sat by his friends side, Cole sitting by this other side. They sat in silence, watching the blank wall opposite them. They don't know how long they did this. They don't know how many tears fell from Jerry's eyes. But they knew they had to be by his side.

~~~

anne ❣️
rubes ?

ruby ❣️
anne ?

anne❣️
come get food with me ?

ruby❣️
I don't know Anne

anne❣️
please I'm really hungry and no one else will go with me x
I wouldn't ask otherwise you know that

ruby❣️
okay come get me x

~~~

   Ruby was a mess and barely said a word. Anne didn't push, instead she rambled on about lots of different things, not expecting a reply. And she didn't. Only getting 'mmm's' and nods in reply. Anne didn't mind though. She knew she was hurting. Anne knew that ruby knew that she had royally fucked up. Though she didn't let it show, Anne wondered if their friends would ever be the same again. Would this be the fight that tears them apart from the inside out? Or would it heal but leave a big nasty scar you're unable to ignore?

________________________________
A/N:
that was the phattest filler chapter I think I've written and for that i'm truly sorry.
Guys I'm actually so sorry with how long it's taking me to upload. I just feel like without any new Awae content I've lost all motivation to write this story :( but we get a new season soon so hopefully inspiration will strike