EIGHTEEN.

~ THE DIPSHITS ~

RUBES has left the groupchat
JELLY has left the groupchat

DICE
this was never meant to happen

GILLY
We know Diana
But that's only 3/4 explained

annE
Cole...
Come on you're going to have to tell us eventually

GILLY
It can't be as much as a shit show was that was

COAL
Jeez okay fine !

~~~

   Two male figures were hidden, tucked behind a dark corner. Cups forgotten on the floor, contents spilled on the ground. Lips smashed together in a hormonal frenzy, trying to be quiet as to not draw attention. The lights twinkled above them, creating a soft atmosphere. The figures hid in the darkness, melding into a blur to the untrained eye. Passion ran through both teens, it seemed never ending until the smaller blonde boy pulled away breathlessly.
"We should probably go back to the party." he stated, panting softly. The taller one watched him carefully, catching his breath.
"Yeah, probably." he replies, a smile on his lips. Alexander took Cole's hand softly in his leading him back into the dance.

   By the time they had re-emerged from the outside the party had begun to die down, but they didn't seem to care much. They danced to the rest of all the songs only stopping when the DJ's booth was being disassembled.
They walked from the dying party hand in hand towards accommodation. Cole watched Alexander as he rambled on about a movie he had watched earlier that day. Streetlights illuminated his dates face, making him look even more ethereal than before. But that could've been the alcohol talking.
   It didn't take long for them to get back to accommodation and sooner than Cole would've liked Alexander was dropping him off at his door. It was a night like this that he silently thanked the gods for the fact that his roommate had moved a week prior leaving him with his own room.

"Do you want to come in for a bit?" Cole thought aloud.
"My roommates probably wondering where I am." Alexander's eyes drop to the ground.
"Right. Yes. Of course they are." Cole immediately regretted his question.
"Any other day I would've." Alex took Cole's hand in his, trying to ignore the surge of butterflies in his stomach. Alex took the shorter boys cheek in his hand, raising his face to look at him, "I'll text you to arrange a date."
Coles face erupted into a grin, even though he tried to fight it, "I look forward to it."
   "Good." Alexander tool Coles lips with his own, kissing him softly.

~THE DIPSHITS~

COAL
And then I went to bed. End of story.

annE
You better have done young man !
But wow proud of you. Is he cute???

COAL
sosososososo cute

GILLY
wow not like I'm here or anything 🙃

annE
Luv u bby

DICE
Cole am so proud of you !!

GILLY
okay I'm going to try to talk to Jerry but he's not said a word since leaving the gc

COAL
want me to come with?

GILLY
Yeah that would be great

annE
I'm gonna message Ruby see if she want to get food

DICE
I think I'll stay in my room

annE
we'll sort this out Di don't worry x

DICE
I know you will. Thanks x

~~~
____
A/N
short short chapter I know sorry :(
Love you all loads thanks for bearing with me and my lack of updating
Please let me know where you want this story to go !