SEVENTEEN.

~ DIPSHITS ~

GILLY
THE FUCK HAPPENED TONIGHT?
WHY DID I FIND JER PASSED OUT IN TBE COURTYARD SMELLING OF ALCOHOL?
WHERE THE FUCJ DID YOU GO RUBY? AND COLE?
WHY WAS DIANA CRYIBG IN TBE CLUB?

COAL
well my story isn't all that interesting, but I would like to know what happened with Ruby.

annE
We'll come back to you later!

RUBES
ITS NKT IMPORTANT WHERE I WENT

GILLY
YEH IT FUCKING IS !

DICE
guys chill it's not that deep

annE
Not that fucking deep when I foung you you could barely breath because you were fucking crying so hard

DICE
it's okay. I'm fine now.

RUBES
ITS MY FAULT. EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. DIANA JERRY.
not Cole. Dont know what happened to him.

****

   Diana had consoled her crying friends many times pervious to this night, but the air was different tonight. Something different floated in the air between the two lifelong friends. Ruby's glances lingered on Diana's face longer and longer as she attempted to console her. Diana hadn't noticed Ruby coming closer and closer to her, faces now inches apart, Ruby's hand carefully on her waist.
   Their lips touched and it wasn't like any other kiss they'd had before. Electricity pulsed between the two girls and nothing else compared. The world blurred and all that was in focus was each other.

   Jerry was now drunk. Unfortunately for him, being heart broken and drunk is not a good mix. Feeling the ache of a Ruby-less dance he sought to find her. To hold her and dance again. He stumbled out of the galled filed with dancing teenagers, and into the bright hallway, trying to find his girlfriend. He tripped over his own feet and grabbed onto a table to stabilise himself. Looking up from his own feet the bright lights blurred his vision slightly. Two blurs were smushed together, he waited for them to separate. But they never did. As his eyes adjusted it revealed one of his best friends and girlfriend.
   He swore he heard his heart shatter that very second. The alcohol washed away and all that was left was the harsh reality of his girlfriend and best friend kissing on the steps. He stood for a moment. Trying to put the pieces together in his head, trying to comprehend what had happening before him. But he couldn't. Soft tears fell from his eyes, staining his cheeks. He stood there unnoticed, only until a sob escaped his throat, alerting the two girls of his presence.
   "Jerry?!" Diana whispered, hoping that he was just an apparition of her guilty thoughts.
   "How could you?" Jerry's voice was soft, almost a whisper, afraid to shout not wanting to get angry.
   Diana was now standing before Jerry, hands on his shoulders, "Jerry let me explain,"
   "No," he moved out of her grip, "I can't... I need... no." The tears had stopped now. All he felt was anger. Heat rose to his face as he felt rage grow deep inside. Not wanting to bring unwanted attention to the situation he stormed away, eager to drink away the anger.
_____
A/N
It's a short shitty chapter but hey at least you got an update
xoxo