Chapter 2

~◆~

Moving

~◆~

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov.

"Sophia!" My step mom called and I immediately got up before making my way downstairs.

"Yes mam?"

"Go pack your things" she sad to me and I nodded before she shoo my away.

I went into my bedroom and packed my suitcase with all me belonging inside.

After done packing, I made my way down stairs again. My dad and Step mom already had their stuff pack and ready to go.

The taxi driver came and took step mom and dad's suitcase leaving me to carry my own. My eyes scanned the beautiful mason that was filled with beautiful memories of mom. The beautiful times we hand together, nights we would stay up and laugh, talk and sing together. All those memories.

"Sophia!" My step mom called and I snapped my head toward her. "Come along you silly girl" she said and I picked up my suitcase before exiting the house.

I struggled at bit to put it in the back but finally did and locked the trunk. Turning to the mansion I once lived in, a tear ran down my face.

"Mom---"

"Sophia!! Get in here!!" I was cut off by my step mother and I quickly entered the car. The car suddenly began to drive and I looked as the house I once lived in, became smaller

And smaller

And smaller

Until it dissappeared. "Mom....I'll always remember our memories we cherish together" I whispered when I saw the house no more.
.

.

.
After a few hours of driving, we entered into a new city that was more modernized and finally pulled up at a house. It was small but cute.

I like it! But not as much as my old home...

The landlord greeted us and took us inside. Inside was cute and cozy. It was small but very organized. There was a TV, one bedrooms, one bathroom and a very little little kitchen.

"Okay, let me just show you guys around before I explain the rules" the owner said.

We nodded our heads in agreement as he lead us into the living room.

"Well...it have a living room, one bathroom, one bedrooms, one kitchen and a basement." He explained.

He showed us around and then left the rules with us.

"That's all. I'll Come to check on you every weekend" he said before leaving.

I turned to my father and step mom and found them looking at the place in disgust. "I can't live her!" She began to cry and I quietly laughed at her.