Chapter 36

Double update!!❤

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov

"Here we are" Jacob said as we pulled up at a huge mall. We both exit the car before he circle his arms around my waist again then dragged me along with him into the mall.

It was is huge inside! I've only been to a mall once and it was very different from this but seeing this one took my breath away.

Jacob took me across the huge mall and into an elevator. It had glass for it's walls so you could see all around the mall as you went up.

"Why are we actually here for?" I asked still looking out the glass wall of the elevator.

"Shopping" he responded and at the same time the elevator reached the floor. "Come on" he said and I walked with him out of the elevator into one of the stores that had clothes.

"Okay.....buy whatever you want. I'll be right here waiting" he said as he hand me a black card in my hands and my eyes widen in realization of the card I was holding.

"I-isn't this a black card?" I stammered still staring at the card.

"Yes and it's all yours so go ahead and buy what ever you want" he said and I shook my head no.

"I have enough clothes already. I don't need anymore" I said before handing the card back to him and he sigh at me.

"I know Sophia but I want to spoil you, okay? Just take the card and buy whatever you want" he responded and I looked at him a little taken back with what he had just said.

He wants to spoil me?

"How cannI help you guys?" A mixed of feminine and masculine voice was suddenly heard and I turned around to meet with a guy. He was taller than me, had blonde hair and acted more like a girl.

Gay?

"Yes, can you show my wife Sophia around the store? See what she wants?" He asked and the guy gladly accept his favor.

"No problem." He said then turned to me. "If you can follow me, we can began over there! There's so many trendy clothes in here" he rant before wrapping his hands around my arms and pulled me along with him.

Looking back at Jacob he mouthed 'I'll be there. Just give one minute' before he was already taking a phone call and I sigh as I'm being dragged off by a guy.

"Oh.my.God! You're hair is so pretty!!! " he complimented me as we walked to the jeans section and I smiled at him before thanking him.

"Okay....so what do you want us to start with? Jeans? Shorts? Shirts? Crop tops?....." and he went on and on until I had to stop him.

"I'll go with tops" I responded and we began looking for tops that'll fit.

"How about this? Oh my gosh!! You'll look so sexy in this girl!!" He exclaimed while lifting up a crop top to my chest.

"Umm....thanks but---"

"You're taking it!!" He cut me off and took it off the hanger. "Let's go over here!!"

"Omg!!! This is super sexy!!! This will hug your boobs and make you look so hot! You'll make up husband become rock hard just looking at you in this!!!" He exclaimed again and I felt my face heat up again.

"....no. I don't think I---"

"You're taking it!!" He said excitedly before taking it off the hanger and we went on like this for almost twenty minutes.