Chapter 46 (Part 2)

CONTINUED....

Not edited*

Sophia's Pov

"Can you walk?" Jacob asked as we now entered the bedroom and I nodded my head before telling him to put me down.

"You sure?" He asked again and I reassure him before I held unto the wall and walked into the bathroom. Closing the door, I let out a whimpered at my now sore leg after Jacob had give me the best pleasure of my life.

Peeling off my clothes, I carefully walked into the shower before turning on the warm water and let it hit my skin as I sigh in satisfaction.

After I was finish showering, I changed into a silk night gown since I didn't want to wear my pajamas tonight. As I exit the bathroom, my eyes immediately met with Jacob's, who was laying on our bed while typing away.

I averted his eyes and went over to my side before getting in bed and pulling the covers over me. It was only eight pm so I've decided that I'll watch a movie before sleeping. So turning on the TV, I selected a movie to watch and lay back, totally ignoring Jacob who was now looking at me.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked after a while and only then did I turn to look at him.

"No" I simply responded before my focus went back to the TV.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He asked again and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not ignoring you."

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not" I defended myself before folding my arms and putting all my focus on the TV.

"Fine, I'm sorry. Please forgive me Sophia. I can't live the rest of my life being ignored by you...it hurts" he finally apologized and I looked back at him to see him pouting while slowly wrapping his arms around me and I felt a smile slowly growing on my lips.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I nodded my head. Sighing, a smile was replaced on his lips before he brought his lips to my cheek and kissed it.

"Thank you" he said and I just smile at him.

It's just so hard to be mad at him, especially when he's acting to cute!

"So, since everything is good between us...do you think we should cuddle until we fall asleep? I haven't really gotten to touch you in such a long time" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about? You touched me a few hours ago" I said back and he chuckled at me.

"I know but you were angry at me so no you aren't angry and me. It'll be so different" he said back and I rolled my eyes back at him before smiling.

"Fine but I'm watching a movie right now. Later" I said then went back to my movie but then was suddenly pulled into a hard chest.

"Then, would you mind if I join you?" He asked and we both cuddled together and watched the movie that was until I felt sleeping and eventually fall asleep in his arms.

...

"Wake up Jacob!" I shouted before hitting him but that only caused him to pull me closer into his chest. "Jacob!!"

Ugh! How can he be a mafia leader when he sleeps this deep?

"Jacob!!! If you don't get you right now!!!.....I'll...." I began as I try and think if something to get him to wake up.

"You'll what?" He asked as he finally opened his eyes. I was trying to get out of his arms but he's not letting me.

"I'll......" I trailed off, not knowing what to say.