Chapter 49

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov

"Mrs Knight, you're about to walk down the aisle in a few minutes" The wedding planner to me and I nodded my head. Taking a deep breath, I gripped the bouquet of flowers tightly in my hands and let out a shaking breath.

This is it Sophia. The day you've been waiting for all along so don't mess it up, okay?

Yes, if you haven't guess by now, I'm getting married...again. You're probably wondering what happened that night too so....

Flash back

Panting heavily after Jacob had made me cum hard, I lay back on the bed feeling tired as my eyes went to him. He looked nervous. Frowning at him, I watched as his mouth opened to say something but he quickly shut it again.

He suddenly held his breath before he looked at me and opened his mouth to talk.

"Sophia, marry me again"

He finally spoke and I instantly froze, totally shocked. I looked at the man that had just propose to me while he nervously looked at me.

I was absolutely shocked.

I never thought he would ever propose to me, since we were already married and on my birthday? That got me even more surprised.

"B-but it's okay if you say no....I can understand that you don't want to get marry again, right now....." he stammered a bit and hints of pain flash through his eyes as he continued to rant.

"....maybe another time? I know my proposal is quite plain s-so, can---w-will you let me do it again? Maybe by a beach or with flash mobs of people holding up huge cards that says 'Will you marry me Sophia?' Or maybe something else that will take your breath aw---"

"Oh shut up" I cut him off with a laugh before I placed my lips on him. The kiss took him by surprised as he froze at first but instantly kissed me back after a few seconds.

My heart fluttered as he kissed me and I still couldn't believe that he had just propose to me.

The kiss was slow as the one at the beach but this time, Jacob had his hands wrapped around me as he kissed me deeply while our lips worked in unity.

I ran my arms through his hair as he deepen the kiss and I sigh again his lips at the feeling I had inside. My heart was beating so quickly, like if I had just ran a marathon and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

The kiss was amazing...just like the one we did before.

We both pulled away after a couple of minutes, panting for air and I watched as a smile crawled onto his lips. "So Sophia Knight, will you marry me again?" He asked, now cupping my face and I return a smile to him.