Chapter 47

Not edited*

Sophia's Pov

Warning: Mature content below

"mmh" I moaned as I slowly opened my eyes to see Jacob sucking my neck while his hands in my panties, teasing me.

He then slowly began to stroke me and I softly moaned his name out while arching my back and closing my eyes as his skillful hands continue to work on me.

"Oh god Jacob" I moaned again as he picked up his speed. I wrapped my arms around him while breathing heavily as he continue to suck on my neck while also rubbing my heat in circles.

He continue stroking me as his rhythm got faster and faster and soon be was going in a fast rhythm that left me in a moaning mess. "Jacob!" I moaned louder as he continue using his hands on me.

"Cum for me Sophia. I'd like to have you for breakfast" he groan in my ears and soon enough I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

I brought my hands to his dark locks and tugged on it while I arched my back in pleasure. I could feel that I was close as I was also grinding on his hands while he went faster and soon enough, I felt the knot inside of me go bigger and bigger until it burst and I moaned his name on top of my voice as my legs violently shook and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt something warm, came out of me.

Coming down from my orgasm, I slowly opened my eyes as I saw Jacob licking his fingers clean. Smirking at me, he lay next to me before pulling me into his hard chest. "Like my first present to you, birthday girl?" He whispered in my ears and I shiver.

[For those who skipped the mature part, you can read now....]

"I can make you cum for me again, if you'd like" he said as his hands ran down to my ass and he took a handful in his hands.

"N-no, I'm okay" I said nervously before moving his hands from my ass and heard him chuckle.

"Happy birthday baby girl" he said after he was finish laughing and then I realized something.

Holy shit!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

how could I forget?!

"It's my birthday!" I said happily as I sat up and heard Jacob laugh again.

"Yes, it is princess and because of that, you're the queen for the day. My queen, to be exact" he said back and I frown at him.

"Queen?"

"Yes. It means you get to do anything you want" he responded and I nodded my head now understanding what he meant.

So I get to do anything I want? This should be fun!!

"Then, can we bake a cake together?!" I asked again. When I was small, my mother and I use to celebrate my birthday by baking a cake. We would switch off all the lights in the house and place the cake on the table with candles lit on top of them. Then I would make a wish and we would eat the cake after that.

It's was so fun! And one of the memories I'll always remember....

"Really? That's all?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You sure? Cause you can ask for anything....anything that you want" he said and I reassure him that's was all I want.

"Okay...then if that's what you want then...as you wish my queen" he said and I happily smile at him. I still can't believe I forgot about my birthday...