Chapter 13

*Not edited. Read at your own risk

Sophia's Pov

"Sophia!" A familiar voice called and I slowly opened my eyes. Violet.

"What do you want?" I asked as I slowly sat up. My back was hurting me from sleeping on the floor.

"Get dress, we're going out!" She said while grabbing unto my arm that was hurt. Wincing, I pulled away and glare at her.

"I'm not going anywhere" especially not with you and Jacob...

"Jacob said it's okay if you come along, so come on!" She said and grabbed unto my other arm while trying to pull me up.

"Can you just leave me alone!" I shout at her and pulled my arm away. God, she's so annoying!

"But...."

" I don't want to go anywhere so dont force me!" I said to her and got up.

She had a sad expression on her face as she got up.Looking at me with sad eyes, she turned around and left.

Fake acting!

Signing, I entered the bathroom and did my morning routine.

...

"Sophia!!" Jacob's voice called and I jumped in fear.

The door was suddenly kicked open and in came Jacob with a crying Violet standing behind him.

"How dare you hit her?!" He yelled in my face and I flinched in fear.

"WHAT?! I-I didn't touch her!" I said while looking at Violet. She was looking at the floor while wiping her fake tears away.

"And here you go lying again" he said and I looked at his face. He was pretty angry.

"I'm not lying! I never touched her! She was the one that held unto my arm and tried to get me out of bed!" I defended myself.

He looked at me before turning to her. "Is what she's saying true?" He asked her and she finally looked up.

"....no. S-she asked me for your money and I told her t-that you said you won't spend any money on her so she g-got angry and hit me!" She cried and I felt my anger rising.

"She's lying!!! I never hit her! I didn't even touch her! And I never asked her for your money!!!" I said raising my voice.

"Sophia.....you don't have to lie. I-it---"

"Stop with your lies!" I shouted at her while walking towards her.

"Dare raise your voice at her again and you'll regret it!"Jacob threatened me and I growl.

"I....I'm sorry---"

"Don't apologize" he cut her off and she looked down to the floor again. "And you...since you hit her....you are not going any where with us" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Oh please...I didn't even wanted to go.

"You are not to leave this bedroom to eat or anything else" he instructed me and I glare at him.

"No....I want her to come with us!" Violet said to Jacob and he responded with a 'no'

"Please Jacob!....she's my friend after all!" She said while grabbing unto his arms and he sigh.

"Violet...I said no---"

"Jacob....please or I'm not talking to you anymore" she pouted and he sigh before sending a glare to me.

"Fine but....I'm still not spending any money on her" he said and he nodded her head.

I don't want your money anyway...

"Get dress!" He commanded and I didn't make an effort to move.

"I don't want to go" I said honestly and heard a low growl from him.

"Don't worry Jacob, I'll make sure she's dress" Violet said and pulled me into the bathroom.

...

Mr. Knight's Pov (grandfather)

"How's my grand daughter in law and my grandson coming along?" I asked Joe as he entered the living room.

Every since they got married, I haven't heard a lot and b out them.

"It was reported by one of the bodyguard that Mr. Knight is mistreating madam and has his old girlfriend staying with him" Joe reported and I suddenly became angry.

"You mean that gold digger?" I asked him. Violet was a gold digger and is only around my grandson for his money. She has digged into my grandson's brain making him blind. Blind by love...

I know everything about her. Her mother and father as rich but 'average rich. They have come to my house to ask if I could give my grandson to their granddaughter in marriage but I was too smart. They wanted their daughter to marry into my family so they can become rich and powerful but it won't work.

Not in a million life time...

"Yes, Violet" he responded and I sigh.

I need them to like each other and get to know each other more. I know Jacob is calling her a gold digger but he's wrong. The one who's the gold digger is the woman who he love. He's just blind.

"We have to do something to get them together" I said to him and he began to think.

I know Sophia can change my grandson. I just know it but he needs to get to know her first and I'm sure he'll fall for her in no time. She's a very sweet and well manner young lady that I'm sure he will love.

But all I need is for him to give her a chance...

Just one...

"I have an idea" Joe suddenly said and I looked at him waiting for him to talk.

"What is it?" I asked and he began to speak.

"Well....ever since madam married Mr. Knight, they haven't went in their honey moon as yet....so why don't let them go on a honey moon for a few days....alone. So that they'll get to know each other without Violet interrupting?" He responded and I began to think.

"Nice plan but I doubt whether they'll get to know each other over a short time" I said to him.

"Then why don't extend the honeymoon to weeks or months?" He asked and I nodded still thinking about his idea.

"That's good but I doubt whether Jacob would want to spend time with her. He'll probably just ignore her" I said knowing how my grandson is and he slowly nodded his head before replying.

"Then why don't you throw in some activities for then to do? Like going to the beach, having a picnic, dinner at a restaurant and any other thing that will draw them closer to each other " be responded and I nodded with with a smile.

"Great! I'll start planning starting now!" I said and got up.

I hope this works...

I have to...

...

Thanks for reading.

leave a vote and comment, I'll sure to reply

That's all for now!💞