The Shower

When my alarm went off, I forgot where I was for a moment. The memories of the previous day came flooding back. I groaned and threw back the covers. I opened my door only to be greeted by the sound of the shower running. Figures he would be showering the same time as I needed to.

Hershey came to greet me. "You little traitor," I said into her ear.

She had come to sleep on my bed, but at two a.m. she whined to get out. I watched as she went into Daniel's room. He had the forethought to keep his door open for her. He probably slept through it all, while I had trouble falling back to sleep.

I heard the shower go off and I banged on the door. "I need to shower!"

The door opened. Out came a puff of steam and Daniel appeared with a towel wrapped around what was important.

"Sorry. I have to shave."

"Well, I have an eight o'clock with my project leads!"

"I'm meeting at eight with my department heads."

"This is ridiculous!" I scoffed.

Patricia appeared. "Paige use the master just for today, but I expect you two to work out a morning routine. Short of showering together, you'll need to compromise."

"That's not funny." I snapped at her.

She wasn't fazed, because she was busy smirking at Daniel.

I said, "You two should get a room!"

"Honey, if I was younger, I would rip that towel off."

Daniel slammed the door and I huffed to the other shower. Patricia was at least twenty years older than Daniel. Seeing him in a towel, it was not surprising that he always had a woman in his bed.

Once at work, I forget about the asinine arrangement. My schedule was full, but I had a few minutes to catch up on emails at noon. I was eating a yogurt at my desk when Nate strolled in.

"Hey beautiful!"

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. "Not here."

Instead, he shut my office door and locked it. Then he pulled me out of my chair and kissed me. I felt my toes curl as our tongues met. He ripped his mouth away from mine and made a path from my ear down my neck into the V of my blouse. With one hand he cupped my butt and pulled me against him. I felt his erection.

I had things I needed to do and my office was most definitely the wrong place for this activity. We had never even kissed at work, but the locked door, and the dampness in my panties was enough for me to lose all sanity. I didn't stop him when he reached up my skirt and slipped his finger under the lace. Nor did I resist when he expertly pulled it off me.

Quickly before I could even take in how cliché our actions were, Nate was sitting on the sofa with his pants at his ankles. He wore his shoes, shirt, and tie. I was fully dressed although the button of my blouse was undone revealing my bra through which Nate was biting at the silk and the hardened nub that was underneath, as I sat astride sinking him deeper inside of me with every movement of my hips. I felt the tension building and put my hand on his chest to brace myself. I felt the crispness of his starched shirt, but my mind suddenly filled with another image.

I shut my eyes and buried my face into Nate's neck to muffle any sounds as I came intensely to the image I had seen earlier at the bathroom door. The broad shoulders, defined pecs and narrow waist and hips with the line of hair going down from the navel under the towel as if pointing the way.

I was too undone to pay attention to Nate's grunt as he reached his own completion. My mind saw him while I was with Nate! Nate quickly pulled up his pants, fixed his belt and looked as if nothing had occurred. I picked up my discarded panties and put them on. Pulling a small mirror from my desk drawer, I used my fingers to try to fix my unruly curls. Thanks to someone, I didn't have time to blow dry my hair straight the way I preferred. Quickly I applied lip gloss, as Nate said, "See ya later, baby."

He opened the door and my vision of his disappearing backside was replaced with Daniel standing at my door.

I looked at him and hoped that my face wasn't too flush and said in an impatient tone, "What?"