Sildarts- Your New Daddy

Guildarts and Silver get walked in on by their children. Horrified, Gray and Cana decide to try and break them up.

For day 3 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" menslash week! Prompt: this is not what it looks like

-

"Welcome back." Silver greeted his lover at the door, pressing a kiss to his grizzly cheek.

"It's good to be back." Gildarts purred in his ear, arms going around Silver's already naked top half. The man's shirt was probably discarded somewhere in the house, maybe even out in the street knowing the Fullbuster boys' habit.

The ice devil chuckled, his chest rumbling with the motion, his hands wandering down to Gildarts' belt.

Then the door creaked open and sunlight flooded in. Both men froze, heads snapping towards the sound.

In the doorway stood Gray and Cana, their children, gaping at them.

"This is not what it looks like." Gildarts blurted out, taking his hands off of Silver's bare torso.

"Yeah? Well it looks like you two were making out," Cana gave them a knowing look, her hand propped up on her hip. "And about to do more."

"Well, maybe it is what it looks like." Silver amended and Gildarts shot him a look.

Gray looked mortified. "Please tell me you don't do it on the couch."

"Uh..."

"You know what? Nope. Not today." Gray turned and walked right back out.

"Fuck." Silver slumped against the wall, burying his face in his hands. This is not how he wanted his son to find out about his relationship.

Cana snorted. "Yeah, I'm guessing."

"No- that's..." Gildarts tried to come up with an explanation. "That's not what he meant."

"Hmm." The brunette obviously didn't believe a word he said, and with good reason. She came inside, ignoring them as she headed into the kitchen.

Gildarts tried to compartmentalize. "At least Cana-chan doesn't seem too freaked out."

His daughter returned, a bottle of expensive vodka in her hand. "I'm taking this." Cana raised it up over her head so they could clearly see it, then made her exit, slamming the door behind her and making both men jump.

"Uhh, maybe not." Silver said.

The crash mage didn't reply. Only fell onto the couch and buried his face into a pillow, to muffle his groan of frustration.

Silver sat down beside him, running his hands through Gildarts' auburn hair, his fingers cool to the touch. The repeated motion as much of a soothing method for himself as it was for the other man. "We'll figure it out."

Gildarts flipped over so he could look up at Silver and give him the stink eye. "Are you telling that to me or yourself?"

"Smart ass." Silver flicked his nose and the crash mage nipped at his fingers, managing to snag one in his mouth and suck on it.