Canajane- Devil May Care

Cana and Mirajane ditch a college Halloween party to go do.... stuff. Drunken shenanigans ensue.

For day 2 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" spooky tails short week! Prompt: "Mmm, I appreciated that little murmuring you did in my ear." "....That wasn't me."

-

Cana watched as the bottle spun around, the dim light reflecting off the green glass, swirling past the circle of party goers, aka drunk college students.

They were all dressed in Halloween garb, things like ghosts, zombies, and even a toilet paper mummy. Cana could tell Gray hadn't put much effort into his costume. He didn't even look like he wanted to be here.

Cana herself was dressed as a fortune teller, with a headscarf, knee high boots, and a flowy top tucked into a corset. The pair of leggings she wore was accented by the colorful scarf around her waist. She looked fine if she did say so herself.

Her attention was brought back to the spinning bottle as it noticeably slowed. Its' whizzing atop the wooden planks going from a fan like noise to making barely a sound. Everyone watched with bated breath. Who would it land on? "Who would their resident drunk, Cana Alberona, kiss?"

Natsu was the only one who didn't seem to care, he was by the snacks table, chugging hot sauce like it was beer.

The empty bottle came to a stop, the open end pointing at...

There was a gasp around the room. The bottle pointed right at the local beauty every one thirsted over, Mirajane Strauss.

Mirajane was dressed as Satan, in a red mini dress with a plunging neckline. The hem of the dress was in a tattered handkerchief style, adding to the demonic look. A cheap devil horns headband perched atop her silver head.

She had previously had a pitch fork prop, but it had mysteriously vanished. The last place Cana recalled seeing it, was up a passed-out Max's ass. To be honest, Cana wouldn't want it back either.

Mira looked up at her through dark lashes, sapphire eyes wicked.

"Oh, Cana can just spin again." Lucy waved it off. She was dressed as a black cat, the skimpy kind of costume you saw in stores with the label 'sexy'.

"Nah, I'm good." Mirajane's red painted lips grinned and Cana's stomach flip flopped.

Mirajane crawled across the wooden floor to Cana. Coming to a stop in front of her, hands splayed on the brunette's thighs.

"May I kiss you, darling?" Mirajane asked, voice husky, one hand reached out to stroke Cana's warm cheek.

Holy shit, that was hot. Cana made a strangled noise and nodded quickly, the coins and jewelry on her clinking. She couldn't even speak. Jesus Christ she was so fucking gay. To be fair Cana did have a lot to drink. More than anyone here, but it was only a light buzz thanks to her built up tolerance. The one thing Cana was not intolerant too was pretty girls. They were her weakness.

Mirajane smiled at her fumbling enthusiasm, then leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were baby soft, but the actual kiss was ravenous. Lips and tongue demanding, hands plunged into her dark curls, nails digging in her scalp.

The brunette distantly heard cheers, cat calls, and whoops, but she was too lost in Mirajane to respond.

Cana's hands locked around the woman's tiny waist, and pulled her closer. Mirajane took the invitation, climbing into her lap and grinding.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed one of the boys, and Cana heard the click of a camera.

She broke from the kiss. "What do you say we get out of here?" she breathed onto Mirajane's lips.