Logray- Past Temptations

Gray Lyon and Lucy go out together and run into Yukino, somehow the conversation takes a turn into Gray and Loke's past relationship uwu

For day 5 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" menslash week! Prompt: smoking

-

"Wait, you used to date?" Yukino asked, wide eyed and innocently curious. She had ran into the strange trio of Lucy, Loke, and Gray on their way to a bar. They had invited her to join and some beans had been spilled.

Gray snorted into his drink, the bar's dim lighting wasn't dim enough to hide the fact he'd already lost his shirt. "More like hooked up."

Loke sighed, like a day dreaming teenaged girl. "Those were the days. Just the two of us, in love..."

"-And fucking."

"From friends to lovers." Loke continued on his spiel about forbidden romance. Yukino's face was getting redder and redder by the minute.

"Don't let them corrupt your mind. Loke's a player and Gray has plenty of kinky skeletons in his closet." Lucy told her fellow spirit mage. The blonde sat perched on a stool, legs crossed classily and eyes playful as she stirred her drink with a thin straw.

She was attracting the stares of quite a few men but none approached them because of Gray and Loke. Probably assuming they were the girl's boyfriends and not each other's.

Yukino took a sip from her icy drink, trying to cool down her warm face. The fairy tail mages were so open... and vulgar.

"I'm never playing 'Never Have I Ever' again." Gray said as a way of explanation. He waved a hand at his friends. "They tricked me."

Lucy and Loke snickered. The Lion held up his hand for a high five which the blonde gladly responded. Gray glared at the duo.

"So how did you two meet?" Yukino asked trying to get the topic away from the dirty path it was headed down.

"It was love at first sight." Loke said, hand over his heart.

Gray coughed at the lie and Lucy snorted. "If I remember correctly Gray shut you down when you first met."

"Really?" Yukino leaned forwards in her seat, eager to know what went down.

Lucy started to recount the story, laughing as she spoke. "It all started when Loke used this god awful pick up line..."

"It wasn't even a pick up line. He went up to me and asked if I knew I was smoking hot." Gray rolled his eyes at the idiocy.

Lucy continued. "And Gray said..."

"Actually I'm freezing cold." Loke finished, looking endeared and a bit put off at the same time.

"He got R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D, rejected!" Lucy chanted like it was a high school cheer, and her spirit scowled. Yukino stifled a laugh behind her hand, but a very un-ladylike snort was heard.

"Don't be dramatic Lucy, Gray was just being a tsundre." He eyed his old boyfriend, in an up and down way that wasn't at all subtle. "You could give Ren a run for his money."