Lyoke- Ghostly Howls

Police officers, Dornabolt and Lahar go to investigate a "ghost sighting" but the only ghost is their souls leaving their bodies when they find two moaning men fooling around in a graveyard.

For day 2 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" spooky tales short week! Prompt: making out in a graveyard

Except it's not just making out bc Lyon's naked and his hand is down Loke's pants. This crack pairing is going to kill me one day. I'll embrace the biter end laughing.

-

Doranbolt sighed as the report came in, he really hated Halloween.

It was just an excuse for a bunch of drunk people thinking they could do whatever they wanted because they were in a costume. The precinct holding cell was already full of people charged with vandalism, drunk and disorderly, public nudity, petty theft, you name it; one those idiots had done it, and almost all of them were drunk, high, or a combination of both.

His partner, Lahar, shut off the squad cars sirens as they came to a stop at their destination. The Margaret Town Cemetery.

The officers got out of the car, flashlights turned on and shining beams of light throughout the graveyard, skipping over tombstones and the flowers decorating them.

"Ahh... yes, "A breathy sound. "Right there."

Doranbolt and Lahar exchanged looks. Great. Another one of those.

Lahar motioned forwards with two fingers, his hand drifting to his belt, as he made his way towards the sound. Doranbolt followed his superior officer obediently, keeping his steps quiet. He was careful not to step on the flower or bump into the tomb stones, it was a respect for the dead. A respect the idiots fooling around in a graveyard didn't have.

A low moan sounded to the side, followed by heavy breaths, a different voice from the first. "Hmm. You're so good, Lyon. So good."

Lahar spun around the corner, flashlight aimed at the two forms rubbing against each other.
"Freeze! Hands off each other."

The two men didn't listen, not at all caring they now had an audience. The one with white hair had his hand down the other man's pants, and he was naked, covered head to toe in glitter and had a high collared vampire style cape over his shoulders. The other had auburn hair and green tinted glasses over his eyes. He was dressed as a werewolf with fuzzy ears adornments, a dog collar around his neck, and a tail attached to the open belt of his pants. He was also shirtless, but at least he wasn't stark naked like the glittering Edward wanna be.

Doranbolt stepped forwards, trying to stop them with the blinding beam of light he shined in their faces. "Take the hand out of his pants!" He ordered, in the most authoritative voice he could muster. The situation made that very difficult, so instead it came out in the tone of an exasperated parent.

"Don't worry officer," drawled the brunet, "there's plenty of me to go around." He punctuated his statement with a hip roll agaisnt his partner hand and a wink at the police men.

The naked man cocked an eyebrow, grin revealing the fake plastic vampire fangs in his mouth. "So you're saying you can go all night. I'll hold you to that, Loke."

"Loke?" Lahar ran his hand through his hair, messing up his signature ponytail with a sigh. "Not this guy again."

Dornabolt looked back at his partner with wide eyes. "You know this clown?"

"Actually I'm a werewolf." Loke corrected, he swiped a 'paw' at them. "Meow."

The naked man snorted. "Babe, your a wolf right now."