Meredy x Midnight- No Homo Intended

Maguilty Hearts' YouTuber friend group has always been a little crazy and very VERY close knit. Now Meredy and Midnight spur on more craziness, but they swear it was just a totally platonic chapstick challenge video.

Crime Sorciere YouTuber au where Meredy and gender fluid! Midnight get nominated for a chapstick challenge, much to their amusement.

For day 3 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" gender ids week! Prompt: pronouns

-

"Hello everybody! It's Maguilty Hearts!" Meredy made a heart symbol with her hands, holding it above her chest as she grinned at the camera, and the host of subscribers who were watching the livestream.

The camera had a viewing screen, which Meredy had rotated back towards them so they could see how they looked. It showed the top half of Meredy, wearing cat ear headphones around her neck and a galaxy print crop top. The screen also gave full view to the mural on the back wall, decorated with flowers, kittens, rainbows, and a shit ton of glitter.

"...And with me is a special guest," She grinned, full of conspiracy, her eyes peeking to the side at her collab partner. "Midnight Sleeps! Say hi Midnight."

Midnight leaned into view, a hand half raised in the air. "Hi."

Midnight was decked out in their usual black eyeliner, mascara, and choker, all accompanied with a tank top reading "nap club" and a picture of a sleeping Snorlax underneath the letters. Midnight wasn't wearing any of their usual black lipstick so their lips could get the, full chapstick experience.

"In this collab, we will be doing the chapstick challenge by request of our lovely subscribers." The pink haired girl gestured to the assortment of flavored chapsticks on the coffee table in front of them. "If you don't know what the chapstick challenge is, it's when you close your eyes and kiss your partner and then try and guess what flavor chapstick is on their lips."

Midnight grinned, looking up at her camera through dark lashes. "And I intend to taste each and every one of them."

Meredy laughed at the teasing. No doubt it would give Jellal a heart attack when he saw this later. They might even have to get a restraining order.

"There are a few rules I'm gonna lay down because Midnight is a cheater."

"It's true." They admitted.

"One," She held up a finger. "No peeking, obviously." She held up a second finger. "Two, no smelling, your taste buds are being tasted not your sense of smell. So no sniffing."

"Or snorting?" Midnight asked, laughter in their voice.

Meredy side eyed them. "No snorting either."

Midnight had the gall to pretend to look disappointed, and Meredy was reminded of their high school theatre background. Midnight's turn from a depressed kid, to an over dramatic goth with a sense of dark humor. Having to read Shakespeare did that to a person.

"And three. Have fun! I nominate my waifu, The Rain Woman, to participate in this challenge!" She winked at the camera. "This is your chance to finally kiss you-know-who! Have fun, Juvia!"

Oh, she would kill Meredy for this later. Definitely kill her. Meredy should probably invest in some home security.

Midnight made a face. "Why would she wanna kiss Voldemort? He fugly."

"You know what I mean." Meredy playfully bumped their shoulder and Midnight bumped her right back.

"And I nominate Cobra." Midnight smirked, knowing full well Cobra would hate them for it. Pissing off Cobra was one of the great joys in their life, Midnight claimed, it was one of the few thing that helped their crippling depression.