introduction

S Y N O P S I S

In most households' precious jewels, elegant clothes, handcrafted furniture, or timeless pieces are passed down from generation to generation. Unfortunately for the Collins' family that is not the case. One mistake from an ancestor thousands of years ago has resulted in a curse that has been passed down to each Collins' family member, all of which has ended in death.

Kenzie just so happens to be one of the last three standing Collins, and just like each family member before her, she has been cursed with the infamous Collins' curse.

But, what happens when Kenzie answers an unexpected phone call from a boy who radiates with every bit of positivity that she desperately needs?

Will Kenzie have him suffer through her family's wrath alongside with her?

Or will she have the same fate as the rest of the Collins?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Hi, if you have come this far I had really like to say thank you for giving your time to this story. This is something I have been working on all summer and I'm really excited to share this with you all! I also wanted to let you know that I have yet to decide when I will start updating but I know for sure that as soon as chapter one (not prologue) is uploaded the rest of the book will have scheduled updates (I'm aiming for once a week, hopefully (crossing my fingers)) I really do hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you again!

P.S. This book will be written in dialogues and will have a glimpse and pieces of narration in third person. ALSO, though the book is NOT a satire the prologue IS!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C O P Y R I G H T

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

© Wnnojhoming 2018, All Rights Reserved.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, place, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

T I M E L I N E

STATUS: complete

START: August 19, 2018

FINISH: June 22, 2019

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃